+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Ghost>

<Ghost>

Returning to a server near you
    Attached Images
    <Ghost>

I hope this is true, west could use you. How many coming back? Still alot of the same Void/Purge crew?
    Disco
    <|||||||>

aka Dasco aka Discobiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmetalone View Post
    I think there are a lot of people who have PTSD from <IIIIIII>

Can anyone explain to me who is <Ghost>. Ignorant Calleil person here.

The first(?) big pirate guild on Inoch that eventually become Void which was the only/major pirate guild for awhile (RIP Burgenvold). Void and Purge (west guild) were one of the large pvp powerhouses on Inoch before most of them quit. A fair amount of them came back for transfers with the merge but went to either Kyrios or rerolled Morpheus like most of Inoch's talent.

Well the originators of <Ghost> are back and we are relaunching (talk to Toumbs or Searo in game) to bring glory and stability back to the west

Going to be big changes for hanure here shortly and not all Ghost quit playing =) But on a side note Hanure losing its individual forums and as a whole all forums into one really makes no sense and at times the forums are toxic I agree but you still had that choice to post and talk about server dynamics and what was going on in our server world. We speak about many things vs eachother and yet it seems the biggest threat to us is trion itself with some of these random off the wall choices they make..

+ Reply to Thread