+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anybody out there?

Anybody out there?

Hello, all you AA Alpha Vets!

We've been here for roughly 2 years and have seen a ton of changes.

We've been through a few Community Managers (Hope you are all well in your new ventures) and we've handled "evolutions" and drastic class changes. Somehow, we still play, and enjoy it, even with all the issues ad problems.

We had founders' packs and some of us are still using the original gliders we got with them.

We remember paying for taxes with gold (Alpha) and we remember when 100g was a LOT of gold. We remember having to take the airships to get places, and we remember donkey subs. We remember acres and acres of unfinished cottages, and we remember waiting in line for certain required mobs for our quest lines. We remember chomping at the bit when they announced Auroria, and we remember waiting with a few dozen of our fellow players at the border waiting for Cinderstone to go to peace.

So, here's a question:

How many of us are left, when did you start, and more importatly, how many, like me, are still enjoying yourselves, even with all the issues we face today?

Here's my "stats":
    Started: April 2014
    First Character/Server: Elf/Kyrios
    Current Character/Server: Firren/Hanure
    Still play your first Character? Sometimes. Still have her, just don't play her as much.
    Still playing and having fun? Yes!
    Is anyone else sad to know that people will rant and rave about being banned when they know damn good and well they broke the rules? Sadder still is the energy consumption and the lengths they will go to so they can continue to break them... and the threads they post when they finally get caught.

Started second day you could buy into alpha.

Don't know how I fair now. It is nostalgic to look at airships and think of how dependent we were on those because there was 1 cart and it was a pain to get as you couldn't just cash shop it.... And thunder trees were rare....

Also remember the clippers being attached to airships.

Good days. Loved the guild I was in. That 150 pay wall made for great company and Scapes gave us some hope.

Ether way still kicking dust and dont talk to to many people now as guilds come and go and its mostly toxic people.

Don't have my first char as I was amongst a group that rage quit first few days as the launch was trash. Ended up going to smaller server few months later.
    Stupid phone and your auto correct.

I started playing Late alpha I still play lightly on my main character from launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

Here's my "stats":
    Started: August 2014
    First Character/Server: Nuian/Ollo
    Current Character/Server: Nuian/Ollo
    Still play your first Character? Yes she is the only one i actually play for content...others are for farming/crafting/alting
    Still playing and having fun? Yes!
    Virela - Nazar

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Started: September 2014
    First Character/Server: Firran/Eanna
    Current Character/Server: Firran/Eanna
    Still play your first Character? Yes
    Still playing and having fun? Yes
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

Started: Early May 2014
    First Character/Server: Elf/ Aranzeb
    Alpha/Launch Guild: Wicked
    Still playing and having fun? Still going in Disaster now.

I began in alpha
    1st char is harany,tahyang but later we migrate to ezi which is nazar now,char name kainblackmoon
    I quit once when auroria out,my pc crashed and when i'm back my guild almost disbanded,my old guild leader kinda fk up everything.Now i'm on my own,lead a group of friends in a guild namr rising moon
    About a month ago my pc fking crash again,maybe cost me abit more time to fix my pc coz i have lots of trouble in my real life,i miss my guild,my mansion,the ocean,i usually hunt treasure chest and chatting for fun,if anyone from nazar see this,ok,i'm not dead,just go awhile,handsome kain will back soon

Quote Originally Posted by FileHawk View Post
    Started second day you could buy into alpha.

Don't know how I fair now. It is nostalgic to look at airships and think of how dependent we were on those because there was 1 cart and it was a pain to get as you couldn't just cash shop it.... And thunder trees were rare....

Also remember the clippers being attached to airships.

Good days. Loved the guild I was in. That 150 pay wall made for great company and Scapes gave us some hope.

Ether way still kicking dust and dont talk to to many people now as guilds come and go and its mostly toxic people.

Don't have my first char as I was amongst a group that rage quit first few days as the launch was trash. Ended up going to smaller server few months later.
    True, donkey in airship long lines of people going asfastas they could to deliver and dont see their price drop.
    I also started alpha "coh 150$ pack winer"

1 week after i started i found 1 TS tree in the mountains (ilegal farms) back then it was a thing looking for ilegal farms but i didnt know what it was i carried it for so long in my inventory and then someone was shouting that they wanted to buy 1 ts tree for 1500g i was like wtf i got one of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Started: I dont remember o.o During Alpha though. We tried the BETA and got hooked so we bought in!
    First Character/Server: Firran/Tahyang
    Current Character/Server: FIrran/Tahyang
    Still play your first Character? Yep! Shes been getting more attention now than in the last year lol
    Still playing and having fun? Sure am!
    Charleene - East
    <The Power of Grayskull>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Ceceelia - Retired Pirate (Back on East mainland)
    <The Power of Grayskull>
    <The Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

Played alpha for a few months then quit a few months int launch. I just came back and love it.
    NA Aria West
    Snuggle Society
    Don

Snuggle Society is Recruiting!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast