+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 41k Barcode Siege

Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    He's just stating the obvious. Baddies transfer in because they think they can roll the server and figure out that they aren't as king sh*t as they think they are "We just want pvp" is what they'll tell you. It's all egos and a s s holes my friends.

The good = more population to keep server alive
    The bad = cancer comes with the transfers and will eventually do what cancer does
    The ugly = I'm still waiting to see it in faction/nation chat, because you know it's coming

Have a nice day
    Being kings of a server is boring and leads to people being discouraged to even come out and pvp. We don't want that. We left Hanure because it was that way and I would never go back. The amount of PvP we have had in the last 3 days has been more than that last 2 months on Hanure. We love it here and look forward to what this server has to offer.
    GM of |||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Tatia View Post
    Being kings of a server is boring and leads to people being discouraged to even come out and pvp. We don't want that. We left Hanure because it was that way and I would never go back. The amount of PvP we have had in the last 3 days has been more than that last 2 months on Hanure. We love it here and look forward to what this server has to offer.
    Glad you like it here. it's why we came
    Bofa- <Sin> Reckoning /w me for L33t Strats

RIP:
    Eros <Sin> Tahyang
    Eros/Ananda <Tempest> Nazar
    Eros <Bad Blood> Morpheus
    Bofa <Inc> Morpheus
    Eros <Sin> <Wrath> Salphira
    Eros <Grievance> <Misfits><ASL> Salphira

"There can be only one"

First off- Great siege, probably one of the most fun I've been a part of. Much respect to <Tempest> and allies for the fighting and the noticeable lack of salt/♥♥♥♥ talking.

Nazar has been amazing so far. Since we landed Friday evening we have fought alot of groups and guilds, and are so happy to not be stuck on Hanure with a population that leaves after one wipe or is almost never seen contesting anything. Tatia is right, farming everything on Hanure got really boring, to the point we were /w other guild leaders and members to come contest DGS, Gold Trader and Dragon. Sitting on Hanure was making some of our members quit due to boredom and thus the server change. We arent too concerned with the rumors and assumptions, we understand that this would be part of the transfer and are excited things have been as good as they are so far.
    Disco
    <|||||||>

aka Dasco aka Discobiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmetalone View Post
    I think there are a lot of people who have PTSD from <IIIIIII>

You guys are so nice to each other, even through all the toxicity other guilds not on nazar are spewing at you. So unfamiliar, heartwarming, and creepy at the same time.

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you guys.
    Fatality
    retired newsman

Quote Originally Posted by Talox View Post
    l o l

bye nacl

You guys are so nice to each other, even through all the toxicity other guilds not on nazar are spewing at you. So unfamiliar, heartwarming, and creepy at the same time.

We realised on hanure that toxicity killed the server. We dont want the same thing to happen on nazar, so we keep it fun =)

Quote Originally Posted by Discobiscuit View Post
    First off- Great siege, probably one of the most fun I've been a part of. Much respect to <Tempest> and allies for the fighting and the noticeable lack of salt/♥♥♥♥ talking.

Nazar has been amazing so far. Since we landed Friday evening we have fought alot of groups and guilds, and are so happy to not be stuck on Hanure with a population that leaves after one wipe or is almost never seen contesting anything. Tatia is right, farming everything on Hanure got really boring, to the point we were /w other guild leaders and members to come contest DGS, Gold Trader and Dragon. Sitting on Hanure was making some of our members quit due to boredom and thus the server change. We arent too concerned with the rumors and assumptions, we understand that this would be part of the transfer and are excited things have been as good as they are so far.
    Word of advice when it comes to things that you should not say when trash talking Disco, Don't trash talk him or he will ask for your guild leaders info and then have a therapy session for mercy. Don't let these guys fool you they are high lvl toxic faction chat warriors. You roll Barcode on a even fight you better be ready for them to bring double the numbers and then wonder why there is not a 3rd fight and then complain there is no pvp. Trying all kinds of tactics for a advantage right on down the line and they bored themselves. GG DB you are the real mvp

Quote Originally Posted by Lonza View Post
    Word of advice when it comes to things that you should not say when trash talking Disco, Don't trash talk him or he will ask for your guild leaders info and then have a therapy session for mercy. Don't let these guys fool you they are high lvl toxic faction chat warriors. You roll Barcode on a even fight you better be ready for them to bring double the numbers and then wonder why there is not a 3rd fight and then complain there is no pvp. Trying all kinds of tactics for a advantage right on down the line and they bored themselves. GG DB you are the real mvp
    LOL when someone wishes me to die from cancer, sure I'll tell your GM who claims their guild is not toxic yet full of people who did the same exact thing they complained Barcode was doing. A simple review of Lonza's post history shows someone who can do nothing but post negatively about our guild while he ignores multiple requests for his IGN. Sad dude. Are you still really that upset?

Hey, what was your IGN again? LOLOLOL
    Disco
    <|||||||>

aka Dasco aka Discobiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmetalone View Post
    I think there are a lot of people who have PTSD from <IIIIIII>

Quote Originally Posted by IMpvy View Post
    l o l

bye nacl
    that didn't take long, <3 u guys
    Amn (Kyrios) Amnesia (Ollo) Zofi (Nazar)

God Tier Revenant

RIP Ollo Was Fun Farming Arena And Im Back Again :^)<3!

imgur.com/a/j1CSe

<Netfish and Chill>

damn! sounds like a lot of fun in here!
    people in hanure are talking ♥♥♥♥ now that they can do GT and stuff. rofl!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast