Imma just hang out over here

Quote Originally Posted by xyora View Post
    JuiceJuice is the keeper of my heart and holder of salt
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    Lord Juicy has spoken!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Meathammer View Post
    Glorious, Juicyjuice truly the savior of Tahyang and my first love

Quote Originally Posted by Physt69 View Post
    I am sorry to hear you may be leaving our server tomorrow, if of course that's not just a rumor. Especially since the leaked TS conversation, which sucked by the way, where you guys thought we might be an easy server to dominate. I have to admit it did get my juice flowing and it was super cool the first time we tangoed. I personally hope you stay and build something here. Plenty of room as we are a small pop server.

While Tahyang is small, we have skilled guilds and skilled pvpers and we do not roll over for anyone. You have some very skilled people and players and I wish you well wherever you go, if you are indeed going! If you do leave, please do pass the word along to everyone you meet. Tahyang is highly underrated.

If this is all just a rumor, Well then see ya around!!! Personally I have had a blast since a lot of the new pirate and eastern guilds have come. It's been super fun since u guys have come to play here. Either way good luck whatever you decide.

Cheers,

Arkia
    Also, sorry in advance for the large quote and stuff. On my cellphone. Never think that Tahyang is a small server. In terms of scale it's unbalanced in regards to the E/W ratio, but not lacking large numbers of people. Faction wise when the west showed up I saw more people than Hanure would ever bring to PvP. Generally speaking Hanure was just Barcode VS Aya and Relentless. One large bandwagon guild near the end of its Hanure stay vs a PvE guild and a Casual guild.

You guys are so large you could actually war yourselves. Resolve differences and group back up. Numbers of active people are definitely here.

Best part? Other than some forum funnies this is a super good server to play on. So congrats on that as well.
    Quote: Ayahausca never show up because they are napping with papa Kurdistan and his legendary long spear.

Quote Originally Posted by korathien View Post
    Lets just all agree that this server has gone to ♥♥♥♥ without Batman!

Who are you?

j/k

So have you gotten tired of logging in and hanging in mirage yet? Wondering when you intend on going back to actually playing again?

Quote Originally Posted by RedWitch View Post
    Who are you?

j/k

So have you gotten tired of logging in and hanging in mirage yet? Wondering when you intend on going back to actually playing again?
    Quote Originally Posted by xyora View Post
    JuiceJuice is the keeper of my heart and holder of salt
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    Lord Juicy has spoken!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Meathammer View Post
    Glorious, Juicyjuice truly the savior of Tahyang and my first love

Is that really why they came? Because it would be an easy farm?

That just... I mean what kind of people do ♥♥♥♥ like that.

Quote Originally Posted by OlLucy View Post
    Is that really why they came? Because it would be an easy farm?

That just... I mean what kind of people do ♥♥♥♥ like that.
    Yes totally, had to be the only reason we moved here. No one would ever spend money to move an entire guild to have a more fun environment to game in or anything reasonable and such.
    Quote: Ayahausca never show up because they are napping with papa Kurdistan and his legendary long spear.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenhero View Post
    Yes totally, had to be the only reason we moved here. No one would ever spend money to move an entire guild to have a more fun environment to game in or anything reasonable and such.
    One of you stole my abyssal pack and blew up my celestrial propellant and ship. That was cold blooded...

I was alone and outnumbered like 100 to 1.. with a baby in one hand dealing with game glitches.. totally not my fault

But in any case welcome to the server glad to have you here!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenhero View Post
    Well that seems to be what everyone is saying.

Be nice if some people would just give this whole AM deal a rest. Some of their members are pretty cool peeps,, at least the former Eastview I have interacted with.

Welp, time to change the signature
    Noryo
    lvl 55 Retired
    BOREyang (East)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast