+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Hopping Super Guilds Destroying Server Balance

Server Hopping Super Guilds Destroying Server Balance *WAKE UP TRINO*

I was for allowing server transfers, but seeing it get abused by super guild alliances to "crush" a server and move on is ridiculous. These toxic guilds being allowed to do this will drive players away faster than anything else. Why does trion support this?

So they come by, trash every available opposition and move on? Sounds like locusts.

And quite awfully "expensive". So why do you care if they leave again?

Maybe those guys just search for their perfect home - with the right opposition (as in challenging).
    Or they just revel in crushing undergeared players to fuel potentially underdeveloped egos?

Still - if they move on what´s the matter? Aside from Trion loosing a few customers that died 5 times to an overwhelming force, but hey - you gotta cope with such stuff online. And i am not a PK advocate.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

I think I translate this to "I enjoyed my little pond where I could farm 18 DGS's per day and had every boss on farm with no one interrupting my dragon attempts. Then these mean guys came, killed our raids, destroyed our castles and left"

I approve of anything that interrupts the statuesque on boring servers
    Sakuracalli (West)

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraCalleil View Post
    I think I translate this to "I enjoyed my little pond where I could farm 18 DGS's per day and had every boss on farm with no one interrupting my dragon attempts. Then these mean guys came, killed our raids, destroyed our castles and left"
    Could be that also
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

And if you want to try DGS What you need to do? oh yes, fighting huge and super guild with lot of P2W etc. so you will have no chances to get those contents because the system dont allow little guild/people to play without P2W.

Good job trino.

Maybe we can suck something? oups.../sarcasm off ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraCalleil View Post

I approve of anything that interrupts the statuesque on boring servers
    Actually our server was becoming more balanced without one side controlling the majority of the content. Now the "locusts" are coming to destroy our server. Being one of the smallest servers, we do not have the gear score or the numbers to put up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmobrown View Post
    And if you want to try DGS What you need to do? oh yes, fighting huge and super guild with lot of P2W etc. so you will have no chances to get those contents because the system dont allow little guild/people to play without P2W.

Good job trino.

Maybe we can suck something? oups.../sarcasm off ^^
    This game is designed with large guilds in mind.... Don't be asinine and think a 10-20 person guild should be able to do all the content in the game.... this does not happen in most games....

As it stands a end-game competitive guild should be able to field 60-80 people on siege days... (and then get another 40-20 pubs/mercs)

If you MUST play with a smaller group then you need to politic with other such guilds... If a big guild is bullying you kill them...

You call these guilds p2w, but you have no idea how much gold an end-game guild can generate per day If you have 100 people and farm dgs every day as a guild divided evenly its 180g per person per day... realistically you would be looking at 300g+ a day from dgs alone completely disregarding other content...

I am in disaster, do we have people who are very p2w yes.... do we have those that don't spend a penny yes.... I would say the average gold income per day for a member is between 1-1.5kg If you forfeit world content expect your competition to get fat and strong...
    "we advise refraining from appealing this decision further" - Trion Support

Quote Originally Posted by Aeducan76 View Post
    Still - if they move on what´s the matter? Aside from Trion loosing a few customers that died 5 times to an overwhelming force, but hey - you gotta cope with such stuff online. And i am not a PK advocate.
    Because we are told they plan to stay for at least 3 months. We lose our castles, we lose our friends, and we lose access to content for 3 months for what? So these people can enjoy stomping our sandcastles until they get bored? Is that fun?

Quote Originally Posted by ykeara View Post
    This guild is designed with large guilds in mind.... Don't be asinine and think a 10-20 person guild should be able to do all the content in the game.... this does not happen in most games....

As it stands a end-game competitive guild should be able to field 60-80 people on siege days... (and then get another 40-20 pubs/mercs)

If you MUST play with a smaller group then you need to politic with other such guilds... If a big guild is bullying you kill them...

You call these guilds p2w, but you have no idea how much gold an end-game guild can generate per day If you have 100 people and farm dgs every day as a guild divided evenly its 180g per person per day... realistically you would be looking at 300g+ a day from dgs alone completely disregarding other content...

I am in disaster, do we have people who are very p2w yes.... do we have those that don't spend a penny yes.... I would say the average gold income per day for a member is between 1-1.5kg If you forfeit world content expect your competition to get fat and strong...
    You realize some of us didn't go to Aranzeb or Kyrios or whatever the servers were for the big elitist guilds because we don't enjoy that kind of experience right?

At rangora, sirothe and so many other servers, mainly the pirates dominate the all server with one guild which is even not full guild too; then one more from second 2nd strongest faction and nothing to weakest faction. In the meantime, if you are not in non of these strong guilds really forget to hope that you will be geared or do the end game content really. Players of Archeage are not loyal and too greedy ppl, and most of big guilds don2t let other guilds to be strong; so most of players only want and try to get into these big guilds while these guilds are full !!! Already these land barons, that is to say, the farmers ( farmville players of archeage don't contribute anything to their faction or the guilds but only more gold and gold like they think to bring all of them to their graves )... Most of AA EU and NA servers are low populated now and only strong guilds are having fun; because they get insane gold income and you cannot contest with them too ( they are too geared, p2w, no life players with great numbers; so there is no way other rest of people can fight against them. At the end people even don't bother to contest at all now )... After all of these and other AA issues, we lost %70 of players and still losing...

I know many land barons who even don't spend real money but they own +6 accounts with their no life gameplay ( make apex at NA then buy patron with them to their alt account ). However, Trion think many multi alt accounts mean more money to them but it is opposite. Because of these big dominating guilds' huge income and these land barons the AH prices are only increased ( even all EU AHs merged into one )...

At every livestream Trion GMs are not mentioning or trying to fix any of these main issues for +2 years and everything still same. Instead, they are mocking with people and even tell them to spend more real money if you want to do something in AA ( if you don't believe me go and watch all of their AA livestreams ). Archeage Korea is pay to win too but it is totally different than Archeage EU in a positive way !!! We still play this game; because we still hope that Trion will fix and adjust their mistakes of +2 years...

Note :
    Daily Life of Archeage players:
    1)Check and Water your farms,
    2)Go halcyona,mm,lusca,abyssal,
    3)do the broken arenas,
    4)at open world pvp die against DR and zergs,
    5)fight with faction's salty players verbally or physically in the game and in the forums.

DGS, end game world bosses, castle siege etc. == in your dreams
    Die with 1-2 shots by DR and other melee or ranged classes with 2.9 patch that mage cloth classes are gone forever...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast