+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bring your weapons to a new tier of power with a 1.5x bonus on regrading successes: Now until June 21! [EXTENDED to June 28th!]

Trion should talk to CCP games about how to keep their hands out of a sandbox MMO economy. This is such a slap in the face to the player base.

To be fair though I guess this is just one of many in a long, long line, so we should be used to it at this point.

This is so stupidly unfair. I am not a credit card warrior but I do spend way more that I should on game, on this game. I just, two days ago, spent my savings in gold trying to get divine weapon and this was totally unplanned or preannounced. I would of saved my cash and gold for this. To compile the issue the regrade pack can only be purchased once even though it does not note that. I bought it when it was released. This is a complete bashing and slap in the face to the community.

Does Divine break if regrade for this event????? Please i need to know

Quote Originally Posted by GodzSpeed View Post
    Does Divine break if regrade for this event????? Please i need to know
    They only took away the breaking chance for Celestial regrades. I believe Divine will still break on major failure

Iron Chef
    { Asuna }
    <We Few>
    NA - Salphira - Haranya Pirate

1.5x odds huh? My math is a little rusty, could someone remind me what 1.5 x 0 is?

I dont understand really... You just keep breaking down the market and the grades... In 2 years everybody will have mythics... And then you cant drain this good game anymore, what will you do? Shut down?

There is just no safety in this game... You wake up one day and the gold you spent the other day was just another blind mistake.

Gold Sink

Just stating the obvious here:

Trion - with no regards to people who tried for ages regrading their gear to Divine or Above levels before this, launch event without warning.

I came back to this game after 1 year break and broke several weapons and armors trying Divine or Above regrades, expend tons of gold and still only have 1 weapon at Divine level.

I don't mind seeing people that worked hard or have their gear at Epic > Mythic level, example guys that were from when i used to be active in this game, however launching this BS event as gold sink and way to make money is totally out of order.

Increase the chance to celestial to level the field is fine, now let's be fair have they even consider the amount of people that blew up their scrolls and gold before they decided to do this? i know there is a considerable amount of players in the same boat here and probably raging at this too.

For those that play the game without adding money or even those that expend their money in APEX in order to get their gold is a slap in their faces. not to mention those players that are actually buying more and more APEX right now.

As a result of all this, regrade scrolls prices sky rocket - APEX prices are down to the floor and gold is vanishing from left and right in regrade gold sink.

Nobody is worried in buying anything and we will end up with epic weapons on AH that is not worth the gold expend to regrade - mainly because the gold has vanished from the game.

Very good way to make at least me give up again.

The event is to are all good. For sure there will be people who had a disadvantage out of the event.

In the long term its about a overwatch of the economy and take actions as they just did.
    I'm guessing that the whole majority had too much gold. And with this kind of event you bring the people to use their hard farmed gold.
    Its like in the real world. We cant be all ritch. Its not working.

with the soulforged gear lots of people got decent celest gear anyway.
    And after some month that whole hype will go away... Let some grass grew over it.

But i will, thx to trino, keep that event in mind if i see celest items i would like to have on divine....
    But i guess next time divine isnt breaking anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jillana View Post
    well this spells the end to the older lot of archeage because people who spent a year getting divine or a good gs, just had their time spend ruined by this event
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Sacredmk View Post
    Trion - with no regards to people who tried for ages regrading their gear to Divine or Above levels before this, launch event without warning.
    Strangely, it was without warning only for some. Regrade scroll market (on EU) was heavily manipulated for last 3 weeks or so and it did not make any sense until this event poped out of "nowhere".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast