+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why we have no new players

The trouble with these stories is that they are all one-sided and play on our emotions. For if such a thing were to happen to us, would we not feel the same?

You need the other side here. Screendumps of GM messages are snazzy and all, but they don't disclose the other side really, just what the player decided to show to us.

If anything, I have found Trion CS diligent and adequate in each and any of the support I have ever requested from them. That is not to say they can't make mistakes, but to me their track record is pretty solid.

Players? Hmpfh. We've seen more than enough fake ban appeals and all, some of them quite funny actually. So if the player that posted the reddit actually is legit, well then he can blame all the predecessors who tried to scam for ppl not believing him on his word.

Occam's razor says this is a scam to fool Trion into duping gear. Occam's razor could still be wrong, and if so, that would suck immensely indeed.

Hi,
    I believe this is a scam to, trion is not there waiting for you to stop playing to snipe your items.
    Im a Alpha founder and i stoped playing twice due to auroria lauch and server merges and i never lost my items unless its old email and even that trion recup them.

This sounds like a story 1 of 2:
    1. dupe items
    2. sold the account and trying to get it back

I ve seen alot of trion screw ups but i dont believe trion would mess with ingame accounts, GM can just //create legendary item dudes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Every time one of these comes up, in the end it comes out that it's the player's fault... which is probably why this guy isn't raising hell in the forums. The few times that some tool had gone over the top with 10+ page threads about how they were wronged and they are innocent, Celestrata has smacked them in the peepee by posting the whole story. IF this is some legit hack then that sucks. But, imo, this guy either is trying to scam Trion, or he bought gold from a web site and they got him.

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    or he bought gold from a web site and they got him.
    Buying gold and getting caught means losing your gold only, not the items though(speak out of personal experience, lol). Even if the items were bought with gold from goldsellers.

But I agree, something is fishy here. Lookc is hiding something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tormensoth View Post
    It surprises me that any fantasy game would have mages using shields or armor of any kind as in every other game I have played is was forbidden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    You have not played many games. Consider, for example, Final Fantasy in 1987.

PErsonnaly i have already meet 5 people who got hacked. Or something who look like.

3 of those people have make a ticket to the support, they never got there items back, the 2 others have decided to not lost more times in the game and have already left.

I have, personnaly, got my account banned for violation of the conduct code.
    24 hour later my account was back because it was an "error"...

So...some stories ar emaybe wrong, but i m pretty sure some are truth...i dont believe the trino support anymore.

Story 1 week ago:
    A friend have make money with AH, selling and buying lot of items, he got 1 weeks ago 15K golds on his account, suddenly after a relogging we hear him crying and moaning on teamspeak, asking him what happened; he told us he have no more money on his pocket...and bank...all his money just disappear.

He ask the support with a ticket, they told him: we can see you had money yes, but we cant see how this money have disappear...and we cant give it back because we cant prove you had this money by legit way...

lol

must have been his 12 yo sister with a husband and children

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
    Buying gold and getting caught means losing your gold only, not the items though
    I meant the seller site, not Trion. Players that use those sites are way careless, and the people that run them are at best of dubious character.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenijiway View Post
    must have been his 12 yo sister with a husband and children
    LMAO that one was golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    LMAO that one was golden.
    Gotta find that thread again lol
    Was the best XD

This has been like the first time the search actually found what I was looking for
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...n-Being-Behind
    That's the thread for the people that domt know about the 12 sister with a husband story

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast