+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Blank?

Quote Originally Posted by xxxNEROxxx View Post
    Listen. Bottom line is. You can't transfer to a new server, whip out your "basic grade" e-weiner, toss a legendary ♥♥♥♥ ring on it and start waving it in people's faces, all whilst yelpin like an indian. It just doesn't work.
    LoL NERO! I didn't have you pegged as a memer. I stand corrected.
    -Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by NotARapper View Post
    Are you honestly serious? Do I really need to post the video for everyone to see? And I do believe you even corrected me when I was on trial, when I said "7 guilds came to contest us" pretty sure you "LOL'd" and wrote "3 Guilds". And If it wasn't you, it was at least several members of your guild completely debunking your above lie.
    I wasn't on. I'm 100% certain I said that. I don't know what happened. I DO know that last night you tried to pull Anthalon. You were in no dominion. There was no reds there. We had <10 people. We ported it around for a bit to piss you off and make you waste pots. Once you got it to 60% I came in fortress, got you all lifted and the tank dead. You wiped about 2 min later. I didn't even die doing it. You ported out after. You do realize there are multiple Anth spawns.

Edit: Xion is my IGN btw, only because someone took NERO @ headstart due to trion's launch debacle.

Sorry hanure, we ran them off nazar, and now theyre seeking refuge on this server.

If you want, we can create hanure alts and trash the cancer from le server to restore balance

<3 miss you all
    Youcantseemeinthedark <ORCA> (Reckoning)

The spin you just put on the coming into hanure was pretty slick.. How you acted was not pro faction infact you were shown complete respect by Nakama as you did a kraken and some dgs ships, it was when you could see that you wouldn't be getting these things daily like you wanted and planned that you started to change...... Getting on a nakama galley with nakama already engaged in the fight and then saying you are just watching and meanwhile have boats getting dots to raise hp of the dgs is def griefing aswell as having the total disrespect of then trying to pick up the dgs packs vs another faction guild.. You then run to faction chat to put some backwards spin on the situation to look like someone did you wrong.. Nakama goes to do kraken and gets there first tanks start and again its coming in with galleons trying to sink ships.. The dominion you spoke of was with nakama on kraken and krakens hp at 10% Nakama had 13 people at the raid and you sent dominion and not even 1 hour before that Blank had raided a dgs and that was cool Nakama saw blank on freedich with the dgs packs and didn't once purple to take the packs and the thanks they got for showing respect was getting domed at kraken that you were slow to get out to and showed no respect.. What has happen since then is all of the krakens have been a push and same goes for anthalon, you may get a couple of morph kills and swipe a couple of dgs ships here and there but that is going to be it.. You guys played it wrong and it wont matter how much money Fobear try and spend to buy that content .. Kid has been banned as many times as he has transferred and it will happen again

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSam View Post
    Blank the pro faction guild.
    Joining the server and wanting everything right away.
    Wow an end game content guild wanting to do end game content ! Looks like we get punished for doing so, or are we :^)
    Yasuri
    <Blank>

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrina View Post
    You do realize there are multiple Anth spawns.
    No you didn't teach me that in How-to-do content before Merger.
    -Chicago

300 pirates on Nazar? Damn I must not be on Nazar because you basically doubled the active pirate faction on Nazar. You got stomped and ran off to a dead server just like relentless did wah wah wah. How is Hanure going for you because I don't think it's working out how you thought it would. If I remember correctly, you were saying you were beating us on Nazar yet can't even control the server we controlled for so long. Damn, I wish I had as much logic as you do.

So what you're saying is that you beat Barcode on Nazar. You decided to leave to a server Barcode was controlling, and yet you guys can't control Hanure....

Quote Originally Posted by Lonza View Post
    Nakama saw blank on freedich with the dgs packs and didn't once purple to take the packs and the thanks they got for showing respect
    Just stop, We will not accept that as respect because you were too weak fight us...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonza View Post
    thanks they got for showing respect was getting domed at kraken that you were slow to get out to and showed no respect..
    We were there 30 minutes before Kraken even spawned, We not going to play kids games with "Oooo I tagged it first I win" And If you were there you would remember we let you have your moment with the Kraken. At least 25 Minutes. We in fact went to Abyssal, Made and turned in 3 Merch's full of packs, and then returned to Kraken to find Nakama NOT BEATING REGEN. It was at that point we decided to dominion.
    -Chicago

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast