+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: transfers

Hybrid View

transfers

hello tayang i am a pirate/east player mainly that is thinking of transfering to this server i was just wondering if there was some basic info regarding what guilds are useful at pvp and what guilds are well completely terrible if someone could provide that info i would appreciate it. I am also looking around for a decent guild to join as well preferably a pvp orientated one. i mainly play rev/enig/skull-knight depending what im doing.
    You have received a warning at The Official ArcheAge Forums

Theres only 1 green pirate guild on the east and its 8 people and they are honestly Very bad and pretty much everyone kills them on sight you dont want to join them, I heard some new pirate pirates were in DS last night dont know anything about them although from the bit of chat in nation they were pretty good, Main pvp guilds on east are Tax collectors, focused, Theres also a few other larger guilds that do pvp but not on large scale, Grim,Eclipse,justice, The obsidian order, and venus army but i think some of them merged into focused not sure. They all do pvp and have some good pvpers but they have a mixed bag in skill and drive The latter guilds tend to pvp with a purpose rather than pvp just to pvp.

On the whole on both east and west green pirates are not accepted or made welcome but people who go full pirate are honestly treated better and if they decide to come back to their main factions on the east anyway the guilds try to give them a fresh start and a clean slate doesn't always work though.

theres not really and Real pirates on this server anymore i think theres maybe.. 20ish tops

As a east player i can say this though A skilled Skullknight would be a welcome sight in our pvp it seems like West has more of them than we do.. And they touch me in all the bad places.

oh and infamous they are a pirate guild that just returned east they are i think smaller than tax collectors and focused but they are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by starhaven View Post
    guilds that do pvp but not on large scale, Grim,Eclipse,justice, The obsidian order, and venus army
    They all do pvp and have some good pvpers
    grimm doesn't have any good pvpers k bye
    Jays
    <Meowcenaries>(rip)
    <Cereal>

Quote Originally Posted by Tentaclaus View Post
    ayyyy
    Sweenae
    <T R I G G E R E D>

EX: <Turkey Boyz> <Last Resort> <Soul Society> <Deus Ex Machina> <Outplayed> <Soju>

Tenta go troll somewheres else and stfu. Grimm has enough skilled pvpers to hold their own. Go cry somewheres else, thanks
    ***MathiasQuinn***
    Level 55 Firran Daggerspell
    Tahyang Server

Theres only 1 green pirate guild on the east and its 8 people and they are honestly Very bad and pretty much everyone kills them on sight you dont want to join them, I heard some new pirate pirates were in DS last night dont know anything about them although from the bit of chat in nation they were pretty good, Main pvp guilds on east are Tax collectors, focused, Theres also a few other larger guilds that do pvp but not on large scale, Grim,Eclipse,justice, The obsidian order, and venus army but i think some of them merged into focused not sure. They all do pvp and have some good pvpers but they have a mixed bag in skill and drive The latter guilds tend to pvp with a purpose rather than pvp just to pvp.

On the whole on both east and west green pirates are not accepted or made welcome but people who go full pirate are honestly treated better and if they decide to come back to their main factions on the east anyway the guilds try to give them a fresh start and a clean slate doesn't always work though.

theres not really and Real pirates on this server anymore i think theres maybe.. 20ish tops

As a east player i can say this though A skilled Skullknight would be a welcome sight in our pvp it seems like West has more of them than we do.. And they touch me in all the bad places.

oh and infamous they are a pirate guild that just returned east they are i think smaller than tax collectors and focused but they are pretty good.
    Lol wow.
    *East*
    Big guilds= Tax Collectors, Focused, Infamous, Unbroken and Justice.

Small guilds= Grimm,Eclipse,TRC,Resistance,The wandering tribe, Archangels and Eternal Solstice(LOL)

Dead guilds with necros= TOO, Meowcenaries, Outplayed(Very rare)

Ded Guild Please Ignore= Intrepid.

None at all. Just good at crying to make you quit.

Last i checked those guilds were larger than Tax collectors,focused and the others. But i named tax collects and the others them first as they are the larger pvp guilds and thats what they were asking about, they wanted to know the larger pvp guilds not the largest guilds, Hence why i named the others last, I'd never claim that some of those so called small guilds were bigger pvp guilds. but number wise on the lists they are bigger not taking into account alts,activity and Care bear levels.

Last i checked those guilds were larger than Tax collectors,focused and the others. But i named tax collects and the others them first as they are the larger pvp guilds and thats what they were asking about, they wanted to know the larger pvp guilds not the largest guilds, Hence why i named the others last, I'd never claim that some of those so called small guilds were bigger pvp guilds. but number wise on the lists they are bigger not taking into account alts,activity and Care bear levels.
    Pardon you, have you seen our avg gear score?

:^)
    Noryo
    lvl 55 Retired
    BOREyang (East)

Quote Originally Posted by jordenkotor View Post
    Pardon you, have you seen our avg gear score?

:^)
    The question was not about gear score, and i've never disputed that some of these guilds pvp more or have a higher avg gear score

some of you guys seem real touche about this I already recommended the main pvp guilds i'm so sorry i also named some other guilds that have large member rolls.

ok so i get the picture ganking random faction members for fun makes people mad pretty much a normal viewpoint. As to guilds with high gs he is right i was just asking what guilds were good at pvp unless your fighting a guild of 6-7k players a small group of undergeard skilled players who are playing correctly can generally win vs a large zerg.
    You have received a warning at The Official ArcheAge Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast