+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who are you?

Who are you?

Besides <Blank> members, it seems there are a lot of new names in faction chat. New players to Hanure? Hello and welcome.
    Did everyone change their name?

"Who is that?"
    Die or be Killed

Any examples of names you'd like to learn about?

For the most part all the new names youre seeing are Nazar refugees and their alts
    Inoch/NA's Worst Pvper

Quote Originally Posted by Lifehavok View Post
    For the most part all the new names youre seeing are Nazar refugees and their alts
    I'm a bit doubtful on the "and their alts" bit; most of them don't have alts here.

Hi, Im Rageinsleeves
    I was originally Rageintails.
    I was on Hanure before <Blank> members transferred to Salphira, and I have stayed there.
    Bear(y) is currently ignoring me although I wish she would answer the letters I have sent her trough my alt.
    Lots of Love!!!
    Altrage(formerly Rageintails(Hanure)/ Rageinsleeves(Salphira)/ Rageindeucedsleeves(Ollo)/ Purinrage(Conviction)/ Kittyrage(Aranzeb)/ Alltherage(Aria))
    <Tsunami>
    East

Hexblade/Daggerspell/Arcanist/Enigmatist/Skullknight/Harbinger/Swiftstone/Revenant/Blighter/Spellsinger/Swiftstone
    I like to experiment

Barcode alts still hang around using hanure as refuge while their egos recover from getting smashed on nazaar.

:^)
    ORCA

Quote Originally Posted by Pooter View Post
    Barcode alts still hang around using hanure as refuge while their egos recover from getting smashed on nazaar.
    We got all dgs and kraken this week-emd, plz think a little or inform yourself before saying stuff you are clueless about. The pvp on nazar is by FAR more challenging than it ever was on hanure. We lose and we win, overall its a lot more fun than stomping on a daily basis the carebears on hanure.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnak View Post
    We got all dgs and kraken this week-emd, plz think a little or inform yourself before saying stuff you are clueless about. The pvp on nazar is by FAR more challenging than it ever was on hanure. We lose and we win, overall its a lot more fun than stomping on a daily basis the carebears on hanure.
    Yeah; been watching a few videos from either side, must be nice getting to PvP in large-scale content every day. Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves.

I'm kind of a big deal.
    Bear - Purge - Inoch
    Roshambo - Watch Me Swipe Watch Me Nae Nae - Morpheus
    Roshi - Omen - Ollo
    Margotrobbie - THE ENTIRE FKING WEST - Reckoning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast