+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to post more 3.0 info soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kurita View Post
    The regrade system seems not be changed... I saw the charms in the store, the scrolls seems slightly change in production ( normal scrolls printing 10k, lucky scrolls printig 50k + 1 anyaingot ) but i do not know if this was in 2.9 to, coz i had not enough money for regrading on Korea ^^, the UI is the same...

So please send me a link of the video, that i could prove on KR
    I'm very interested in the changes to Printing. It looks like we'll now need a certain proficiency in Printing before we can make scrolls.

So if possible, could you tell us how much proficiency will be needed for the following items?

Paper
    Blank Regrade Scrolls
    Weapon Regrade Scrolls
    Armor Regrade Scrolls
    Spellbooks

Thanks so much Kurita and Prisha for all this work you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurita View Post
    That is a good question. Fact is that you will only get the quest from the NPC in the zone where you have build your house.. I will test if i could level up the mansion with the green cert from an other zone.. i will report.
    apologies if the question has already been asked, when you refer to "house" do you mean an actual house such as a cottage, Villa etc? or, do you mean "property" which would include 16x16, Gazebo or even a Silo or 8x8 garden? thank you.
    West ~ Wynn & Kadum

already been stated u need a residence of some variety to take part in the regional house thing

I have a question for regrade system this new no break charms only use celestial or divine/epic... too? And if yes what is the necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by harutora View Post
    I would like to ask one more : Do i need a house in a zone to level up the npc mansion in that zone? Or i can level up the npc mansion even if i don't have a house in that zone? for example : i have house in marianople so i can only level up npc mansion in marianople and i don't have house in karkass so i can't level up npc mansion in karkass?
    Here the answer :

This cert is only for the zone where you have the house. I tried to level the mansion in an other zone, but it doesn't work! I translated the tooltip of the cert.. You need Level 30 or above to turn in that cert. And you must be a member of the NUIAN, HARANYA or the Continent ( Player ) Faction. No word of Pirates.. Maybe they could not use this...

BTW: in the new zone Loca Rocca Mountains there is the Mansion on stage 2 now. So a NPC appears who is selling a ONE (!) seed.

So in Loca Rocca Mointains you will only get Watermellons from the vendor, and this only grows there.. You need for the new 230k Buffood this watermellons.

So each zone with the special Mansion for seeds has his own fruit/flower ( like the seeds in Auroria with 2.9 ). So an alchimist or chef has to buy the other materials, or he has to build in those zones a house go get access to the seeds.

In the teleport book, each point with the special mansion has a [주민] befor the name. [Citizen]
    Some point i have in my teleport book:

Arcum Iris: Parchun
    Tigerspine: Anvilton
    Mahadevi: Rest Stop
    Solis Headlands: Traveller Springs
    Villanelle: Winebalm
    Silent Forrest: Huntsman Retreat
    Rookborne Basin: Watermist
    Windscour: Skyfang
    Perinoor: Stonehew
    Ynestere: Glitterstone
    Halcyona: Suns End
    Hellswamp: Anarchi
    Sanddeep: Golden Fable Harbour
    Cinderstone: Seachild Wharf
    Karkasse Ridgeland: Lavis

The other points i don't now, coz they are the nuia controlled, and as a harani i could not get that points in the teleportbook .
    Kurita

Member of the "White Knight Foundation" :-)
    EU - Haranya / KR - Haranya / RU - Haranya :-)

The change in "Printing"

Kurita

Member of the "White Knight Foundation" :-)
    EU - Haranya / KR - Haranya / RU - Haranya :-)

Thank you Kurita. I really appreciate it.

I don't really mind the proficiency changes to printing (I like to have a goal to work for). But the changes to farming, alchemy and cooking are really nasty.

It looks like we won't be able to chose where we live anymore. If you're an alchemist or chef, you're going to have to own land in certain areas to be able to grow the ingredients you need.

I think I'm going to start calling this patch 'The Carebear Nerf'. Honestly, I don't know what they're thinking. Why make everything so much harder?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiptoe View Post
    I think I'm going to start calling this patch 'The Carebear Nerf'. Honestly, I don't know what they're thinking. Why make everything so much harder?
    So ppl can say they are hardcore gamers. Not just the PvP ones hunting 2k GS folks, noo, also the farmers

On a more serious note - agreed. Thank you, Kurita, for providing us first insights with such dedication.

We all know some things may change in our version, most likely to encourage sales on the cash shop, nevertheless this is a good overview of what to expect and where AA might be going, even if itīs the wrong way.

Not strictly saying it is, but personally most of the things i read are a real turn off, but i will at least give it a last try when it comes.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

Yes, thanks for going ahead and gathering all this info. The avalanche of nerfs made Trino backpedal on their promise of releasing translated info ahead of time, after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiptoe View Post
    It looks like we won't be able to chose where we live anymore. If you're an alchemist or chef, you're going to have to own land in certain areas to be able to grow the ingredients you need.
    Not only land -- houses, apparently. Unless I'm understanding this system wrong, a farm wouldn't cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhei View Post
    Yes, thanks for going ahead and gathering all this info. The avalanche of nerfs made Trino backpedal on their promise of releasing translated info ahead of time, after all...

Not only land -- houses, apparently. Unless I'm understanding this system wrong, a farm wouldn't cut it.
    Actually, belong to a family or guild. trade supplies from one region or another, or earn gold elsewhere and buy on ah. This patch tries to enhance the family and player nations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast