+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Disaster and Player Nation

Disaster and Player Nation

Hi,

I have read many of your posts regarding pvp server. Look, 2nd player nation has yet to be built in NA and if you guys take some time to build one, myself or somebody will recruit players from every NA server to give you guys some good pvp and destroy your nation.

Don't be cowards destroying other's hard-worked PN but build one and let the challengers come to you. If you guys don't have the ballz to do it then just go back to your server and free farm all you want.

Enough of this ♥♥♥♥!!!

P.s. The ♥♥♥♥ is wrong with Aranzeb West? What did you guys do to them?
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

Fyi this guy defends Allenstrongtheif.

Disaster remembers him I'm sure lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessinpanties View Post
    Fyi this guy defends Allenstrongtheif.

Disaster remembers him I'm sure lolz
    They know me too well and vice-versa.

Defending? More like doing what I'm supposed to do for guildy.
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

I meant they remember Allenstrongtheif. You know, the guy that you are defending and who's guild you joined to fight with.

Watch out Disaster! This Primeval in soulforged gear is gonna destroy you!!
    Jamile

Well it is an interesting point, will ArcheAge have to become a legit dead game to allow for player nations to exist? Its not easy to make, and its an interesting idea to get joy from destroying months/years of work (saving coins)
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Physician View Post
    Hi,

I have read many of your posts regarding pvp server. Look, 2nd player nation has yet to be built in NA and if you guys take some time to build one, myself or somebody will recruit players from every NA server to give you guys some good pvp and destroy your nation.

Don't be cowards destroying other's hard-worked PN but build one and let the challengers come to you. If you guys don't have the ballz to do it then just go back to your server and free farm all you want.

Enough of this ♥♥♥♥!!!

P.s. The ♥♥♥♥ is wrong with Aranzeb West? What did you guys do to them?
    There is legit zero reason for us to make a Player Nation right now. We're the best geared guild NA with 100% West composition. Being Pirate or having a Nation is a crutch for people who can't get enough of their own team together in order to win, There are many benefits to being on West which we wouldn't enjoy if we were a Nation; for example, land taxes would cost twice as much for us.

Settling down would only allow our competition to continue to hide and farm peacefully on the what? 9 servers in this game?

Nobody is going to recruit anybody to come at us, nice try. We've been on Aranzeb, Kyrios and Ollo and there hasn't been a single guild who has transfered to us for the sole reason of taking us down, excuse me for saying it, but nobody in my guild is afraid of you or anyone you'd be capable of recruiting to make a run at our theoretical Nation.

If anyone else makes a player nation they had better be ready to defend it against us, because as far as we're concerned nobody else deserves one. KGB certainly didn't deserve one, they just wanted to dress up with their fancy clothes and RP ride dragons at the expense of their member's t7 weapons. 'The North' were tyrants and now the ones they oppressed have been literated.

It should be every players Goal to gear up and eventually take down the top guild, Disaster has been together for about a year now and nobody besides Forestcrow has ever been able to truly challenge us.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    KGB certainly didn't deserve one, they just wanted to dress up with their fancy clothes and RP ride dragons at the expense of their member's t7 weapons. 'The North' were tyrants and now the ones they oppressed have been literated.

It should be every players Goal to gear up and eventually take down the top guild, Disaster has been together for about a year now and nobody besides Forestcrow has ever been able to truly challenge us.
    I'm glad You educated Ollo how to read. KGB was horrible teachers and it was good you fixed the Illiteracy by "Literated" everyone. UNLESS you meant Liberated, in which case there is no way you "literated" everyone and you might want to consider the state of your own literacy.

No one is gonna come challenge you, no one wants to play with toxic children that you are. Even Panstu pawns you off to keep you waiting for an actual fight. Enjoy your boredom you've worked hard for it.

You seem bitter.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Phear View Post
    No one is gonna come challenge you, no one wants to play with toxic children that you are. Even Panstu pawns you off to keep you waiting for an actual fight. Enjoy your boredom you've worked hard for it.
    I would honestly love to myself, but I stopped with the whole guild leader thing for a reason. It's been tempting though with everything that's been going on.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast