+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Disaster and Player Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Yale View Post
    Then stay out of this thread. This isn't for cowards but for fighters.
    If that were the case then they don't need to build a player nation and you can go meet them in battle as-is. Also, as I had said:
    Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    Nothing, but that's because I don't need to do anything
    The guild and its members are about as much as a threat to me as any other player, nothing more, nothing less. Nothing about them prevents me from gearing up, competing in pvp, or participating in world events if I want to.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

No one should take this seriously, hes a potato in full serp. On top of that he wields no influence over anyone but his ♥♥♥♥ter friends who think they're good when they 5v1 someone. physician instead of spending so much time on forums go get better gear and work on your pvp skill
    Inoch/NA's Worst Pvper

Quote Originally Posted by Lifehavok View Post
    No one should take this seriously, hes a potato in full serp. On top of that he wields no influence over anyone but his ♥♥♥♥ter friends who think they're good when they 5v1 someone. physician instead of spending so much time on forums go get better gear and work on your pvp skill
    What!? But he's Jing! King of the Bandits! or at least that's what he calls himself.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

oh ♥♥♥♥, i missed the memo :/
    Inoch/NA's Worst Pvper

oh ♥♥♥♥, i missed the memo :/
    lol

oh... and you are NOT Inoch/NA's worst PvPer... I hold that title. I have been with the game for over 2 years (including Alpha) and still have a single "hostile kill." Yes, that's One...Singular... and then, it was most likely an accident, becasue I have no idea when or how it happened.
    Is anyone else sad to know that people will rant and rave about being banned when they know damn good and well they broke the rules? Sadder still is the energy consumption and the lengths they will go to so they can continue to break them... and the threads they post when they finally get caught.

That ♥♥♥♥ty pvper was once Top 5 arena ranked player across all NA server. Click the name for proof.

His banned for now so wait till he gets unbanned.

The bait in this thread is so weak, especially the dog♥♥♥♥ coming from Yale. Disaster, like it or not, is the number 1 guild at the moment. They have proven they are looking for Pvp by constantly transferring to servers where they want to challenge a specific group(s). They have no reason to build a Nation and pretty much be stuck on a server or waste the mountains of gold it takes to build one. If they built a nation, all that would really happen is a replay of Romeos and the KGB did.

@Yale you want them to build a nation so you and all your "Fighters not Farmers" buddies can go fight them, how about provide some proof that it would happen? Start a thread, get 200 people to signature it up, have at least half of them transfer to Ollo and create a guild, and fight them for a month minimum. Otherwise sit down and shutup, cause you're making yourself look dumb.

PS: Has anyone ever taken Physician seriously?

Sharks have to keep swimming or they die.

What's wrong, Disaster?

Nobody's willing to be your focus to keep your members entertained?

You talk a big game, but destroying you will not take a concerted effort. ..or, indeed, any effort at all.

Ignoring you will kill your whole guild.

You're an aggressive group united by a common desire to win. You're a group defined by tremendous egotism driving your ambitions, and you've organized better than your opposition.

But you've never, and clearly cannot grasp the need, to blunt that egotism.

I own my own business IRL. I employ nearly a thousand people, and I make enough money to piss on your lawn every day of the year if it pleased me to do.

You can't hurt me. You can't touch me. When I'm driving down the highway in my mercedes, I'm not thinking about you.

You're just a bunch of knobs in a video game I play.

And you're a bunch of turtles on fenceposts when it comes to the long game of human resource management.

Why on earth should I care that you exist when you are legally incapable of doing anything to make me care about you?

If I sit back and wait, doing my own thing like I always do, you clowns will soon enough be turning on one another, because that ego runs unchained, and I'm willing to bet you've already got people dripping with their t7 legendaries that are getting thirstier and thirstier for some real challenge.

How long before they start eyeballing one another?

I'm willing to take the long view and see when, not if, your guild eats itself when everyone else continues to ignore and elude you.

Praising yourself loudly and with such resounding bloviation makes me think it must be getting pretty bad behind the scenes.

Reeks of desperation.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Aycee View Post
    The bait in this thread is so weak, especially the dog♥♥♥♥ coming from Yale. Disaster, like it or not, is the number 1 guild at the moment. They have proven they are looking for Pvp by constantly transferring to servers where they want to challenge a specific group(s). They have no reason to build a Nation and pretty much be stuck on a server or waste the mountains of gold it takes to build one. If they built a nation, all that would really happen is a replay of Romeos and the KGB did.

@Yale you want them to build a nation so you and all your "Fighters not Farmers" buddies can go fight them, how about provide some proof that it would happen? Start a thread, get 200 people to signature it up, have at least half of them transfer to Ollo and create a guild, and fight them for a month minimum. Otherwise sit down and shutup, cause you're making yourself look dumb.

PS: Has anyone ever taken Physician seriously?
    His not seeking to be taken seriously over a video game. Just suggesting what will be good for the players in general.

Disaster should free farm Ollo for a bit longer and with that gold, transfer back to the most populated server NA Kyrios amd build a player nation only to be destroyed by their challengers or maintain it until the game dies.

The end is almost there, just need to grab it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast