+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's why server merges help casual players more than they think and stabilizes the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Khegobier View Post
    Let's call this request at the behest of Disaster what it is then... a demand to shut down any other competition from ever possibly gearing up holistically without Disaster interfering. Face it, that's exactly what you're asking for. "I want all opposition to never have a chance to gear up on their servers, and if they dare ever transfer to my server they will be outclassed and never have a chance to fight us on a level playing field."

You're just as tired of transferring to try to harass players as players are tired of transferring to keep from being harassed by you. So don't.
    Or... and stay with me because this is big, players learn to work together in order to grow.

I still say having an on/off switch for world events on specific servers is among the worst ideas anyone could suggest.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    Or... and stay with me because this is big, players learn to work together in order to grow.

I still say having an on/off switch for world events on specific servers is among the worst ideas anyone could suggest.

Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by ThaneKri0s View Post

So because players refuse to actually cooperate you think it's a good idea to make the game more of a themepark?

and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

I find it very funny how pathetic and hypocryte Disaster members are on these forums.

First they admit that they are "free farming" every server they are/have been on, then they come on the forums basically begging for Server Merges, because "people are not supposed to free farm" content.

Then why are you free farming in the first place, just stop doing it?!! :/

Wait that is not what you really want is it?
    You want to freefarm everything, but stop others being able to do the same by supressing them when merges come, got ya!

There needs to be done at least 1 thing:
    Trion needs to stop making a guild such as Disaster to "free transfer" everywhere they like. Lock such a guild in a server, let them show how they are loyal to themselves and the server in a long time, and see how long it takes before said guild is disbanded!

Seriously, guilds such as these need to learn to participate in their faction, that is the true intended end gameplay.

But hey, you see nobody talk about that. Instead we hear pvp'ers saying, that pvp is supposed to be the true end game and that this game should be played as such, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    I find it very funny how pathetic and hypocryte Disaster members are on these forums.

First they admit that they are "free farming" every server they are/have been on, then they come on the forums basically begging for Server Merges, because "people are not supposed to free farm" content.

You want to freefarm everything, but stop others being able to do the same by supressing them when merges come, got ya!

Trion needs to stop making a guild such as Disaster to "free transfer" everywhere they like. Lock such a guild in a server, let them show how they are loyal to themselves and the server in a long time, and see how long it takes before said guild is disbanded!

Seriously, guilds such as these need to learn to participate in their faction, that is the true intended end gameplay.

But hey, you see nobody talk about that. Instead we hear pvp'ers saying, that pvp is supposed to be the true end game and that this game should be played as such, lol...
    Not going to happen and honestly shouldn't be recommended.
    It doesn't make any sense to restrict what a guild can and can't do in a game.

Edit: As far as "participating with their faction" is concerned, it's up to them if they want to do that or not. They aren't under any obligation to if they don't desire to, just like the players complaining about members of their own faction not being obligated to participate in halcy or mm.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    Not going to happen and honestly shouldn't be recommended.
    It doesn't make any sense to restrict what a guild can and can't do in a game.

Edit: As far as "participating with their faction" is concerned, it's up to them if they want to do that or not. They aren't under any obligation to if they don't desire to, just like the players complaining about members of their own faction not being obligated to participate in halcy or mm.
    Well agreed, but coming to the forums and being hypocrite is even worse.
    Ofcourse, coming to the forums and demanding server merges is a lot easier than being loyal and spending some real effort to your faction.

I see them begging for server merges everywhere while people/guilds like them are the main reason of the the current dwindling on the servers in the first place.

Sorry to say but I totally agree with most things Chadak said about Disaster in other thread about them.

Well agreed, but coming to the forums and being hypocrite is even worse.
    I see them begging for server merges everywhere while people/guilds like them are the main reason of the the current dwindling on the servers in the first place.
    People don't know what they want until you show it to them.

Not our fault romeos ran away and left all content on ollo 100% uncontested.

In its current state ollo is completely 100% free.

No server should be like this. We are all pretty disgusted that trion let a server even get to this low of population where this could happen. This isn't how Archeage is suppose to be played. The game shouldn't be like this.

No one should ever have this much control over a server they are on.
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

Quote Originally Posted by SirPurple View Post
    Not our fault romeos ran away and left all content on ollo 100% uncontested.

In its current state ollo is completely 100% free.
    Yes it is your fault!
    If someone gives you a gun, it doesn't mean you are allowed to use it and kill someone.

You choose for free farming the server.
    You choose for being hypocrite and come to the forums begging for Server Merges, just because YOU are exploiting game mechanics...

No server should be like this. We are all pretty disgusted that trion let a server even get to this low of population where this could happen.
    Again, it is not Trions fault for your decision making on farming said server.
    It is also not Trions fault for your toxic behaviour of scaring away competitors.

This isn't how Archeage is suppose to be played. The game shouldn't be like this.
    You don't get to say how the game is "supposed' to be played.

It can go both ways!!
    The game has factions for a reason. The game is supposed to be played as I described before, meaning guilds working together in order to defend their faction. In order to do so, guilds such as yours are supposed to show some loyalty towards their faction, make some efforts and not jump servers as a bunch of roaches.

No one should ever have this much control over a server they are on.
    Again, this statement is very hypocrite, since it's your own doing. You choose for it, you do it!!

Destroying something is much easier than building something.
    You and your guild are just lazy ....ers that choose the latter, then come to the forums complaining..

OMG IT'S ALMOST LIKE PEOPLE ARE TRANSFERRING AWAY FROM DISASTER EVEN THOUGH DISASTER IS LOOKING FOR PVP SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FREE FARM.

omg!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast