+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 397

Thread: Here's why server merges help casual players more than they think and stabilizes the economy.

  1. #281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    Again, this statement is very hypocrite, since it's your own doing. You choose for it, you do it!!.
    Do you even listen to yourself? this is some of the dumbest crap I have ever read. disaster is one of the few guilds who have actually transferred OFF a free farm server in order to create competition.

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    729
    The few anti-pvp people that constantly post on here (like 5 or 6 of the same people over and over) are probably the most out of touch and out right delusional people I have ever met. Like, they want to argue but they offer no suggestions or alternatives even after admitting there is a problem. Furthermore is they like to comment on stuff as if they have a clue but they literally don't understand how simple game mechanics work or why they are important so they just come off as ignorant. "Arguing" with you people literally makes me lose faith in humanity. Every time a legitimate complaint is brought up by us you just deflect the topic and call us toxic or suggest the only thing we are interested in is killing unarmed potato farmers, or many of the other illogical rants I've seen you go on.

    The real problem here is you guys simply don't understand how the game works past the housing zones. Apparently you think you do but your rhetoric shows you don't have a clue.

    In before one of those same 5 people quotes this post and goes off an an illogical irrelevant off-topic tangent.

  3. #283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    Seriously, guilds such as these need to learn to participate in their faction, that is the true intended end gameplay.
    WE ARE LOOKING OUT FOR AND PARTICIPATING IN THE FACITON... WE ARE THE FACTION... I killed all the other idiots that i didn't like that were breathing MY air on the west side and now its just us / our friends on the faction... of course i'm pro faction...

    FOR THE WEST!
    < DISASTER WORLD CHAMPS >

  4. #284
    Senior Member Deathdealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by PooperJackson View Post
    The few anti-pvp people that constantly post on here (like 5 or 6 of the same people over and over) are probably the most out of touch and out right delusional people I have ever met. Like, they want to argue but they offer no suggestions or alternatives even after admitting there is a problem. Furthermore is they like to comment on stuff as if they have a clue but they literally don't understand how simple game mechanics work or why they are important so they just come off as ignorant. "Arguing" with you people literally makes me lose faith in humanity. Every time a legitimate complaint is brought up by us you just deflect the topic and call us toxic or suggest the only thing we are interested in is killing unarmed potato farmers, or many of the other illogical rants I've seen you go on.

    The real problem here is you guys simply don't understand how the game works past the housing zones. Apparently you think you do but your rhetoric shows you don't have a clue.

    In before one of those same 5 people quotes this post and goes off an an illogical irrelevant off-topic tangent.
    Everyone who want merge are in disaster. You need to quit now. Trion say no merge for right now. Just accept it. Enjoy the server you took for a month. I am still having fun in this game by the way.
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

  5. #285
    Senior Member CalliCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Gweonid Forest Surrounded by Cats
    Posts
    1,685
    I'm not anti PvP I'm anti lose what I care about and worked for to make you happy, just to be clear. I actually have no problem with pvp, I don't do it much because frankly I suck at it but I have nothing against it.

    My question to you Disaster folks is this though. Do you really think that forcing people onto a smaller number of servers is going to make people who clearly do not want to fight you fight you? Even with 4 or 5 servers they will still be able to avoid you by transferring somewhere you are not. By the time the dust settles the servers will still be underpopulated and you will be back here with the same complaints within a couple of months just like after the last merge. I paid attention, it was around 3 months after the last merge before people were back here complaining about wanting merges because there was no one to pvp with. Do you really think that doing it again is going to have a different outcome?
    Call me Cat.

    Yes I do in fact have an opinion about everything. Thanks for asking.

  6. #286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathdealer View Post
    Everyone who want merge are in disaster. You need to quit now. Trion say no merge for right now. Just accept it. Enjoy the server you took for a month. I am still having fun in this game by the way.
    I'm on kraken, thanks tho!

  7. #287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by CalliCat View Post
    I'm not anti PvP I'm anti lose what I care about and worked for to make you happy, just to be clear, I actually have no problem with pvp, I don't do it much because frankly I suck at it but I have nothing against it.

    My question to you Disaster folks is this though. Do you really think that forcing people onto a smaller number of servers is going to make people who clearly do not want to fight you fight you? Even with 4 or 5 servers they will still be able to avoid you by transferring somewhere you are not. By the time the dust settles the servers will still be underpopulated and you will be back here with the same complaints within a couple of months just like after the last merge. I paid attention, it was around 3 months after the last merge before people were back here complaining about wanting merges because there was no one to pvp with. Do you really think that doing it again is going to have a different outcome?
    So many suggestions have been made in this thread and numerous others that can alleviate this issue, Trion just need put some damned effort in to it.

    Look u take one server and make it the "RP" server and u go there and like idk whatever the hell get free exclusive plushies for being there, and it's the place for RP'ers to play
    You take another server and make it the "PvP" server and u go there and get extra honor, longer war zones, perhaps housing zone pvp enabled again. Whatever that will attract PvP'ers.
    Maybe make one server an oceanic server or something

    They don't need to be game changing adjustments, just incentives to go do whatever it is you want to do. You do that to like 4 out of the 9 servers and then let people transfer to where they want to go and do what they want to do. I predict in a year we will effectively merged servers without actually merging them.

  8. #288
    Senior Member neoVictrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Becoming a Blackguard
    Posts
    2,431
    Quote Originally Posted by PooperJackson View Post
    The few anti-pvp people that constantly post on here (like 5 or 6 of the same people over and over) are probably the most out of touch and out right delusional people I have ever met. Like, they want to argue but they offer no suggestions or alternatives even after admitting there is a problem. Furthermore is they like to comment on stuff as if they have a clue but they literally don't understand how simple game mechanics work or why they are important so they just come off as ignorant. "Arguing" with you people literally makes me lose faith in humanity. Every time a legitimate complaint is brought up by us you just deflect the topic and call us toxic or suggest the only thing we are interested in is killing unarmed potato farmers, or many of the other illogical rants I've seen you go on.

    The real problem here is you guys simply don't understand how the game works past the housing zones. Apparently you think you do but your rhetoric shows you don't have a clue.

    In before one of those same 5 people quotes this post and goes off an an illogical irrelevant off-topic tangent.
    There's a difference between not wanting PvP and not wanting some questionable action forcing people to play a specific way.
    Also there's a number of things with both housing zones and the areas outside of them that work in a way that could be improved on (with some really needing to be fixed).

    Edit for the most recent post:
    People aren't going to just move to a PvP server because of reasons they've expressed in a number of threads - they say they aren't strong enough or have the equipment/resources/numbers to do so. Simply handing out free equipment for them on this one specific server doesn't mean or guarantee people will stay and play on the server either. Everything's easy on paper until you actually try it out.

    Having actual incentives is something I've mentioned a number of times though (which for whatever reason tends to be overlooked in these discussions, instead people suggesting x or y get done which provides no incentive whatsoever).
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

  9. #289
    Senior Member Bunnyleptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Ōkunoshima Island
    Posts
    2,247
    Quote Originally Posted by PooperJackson View Post
    OMG IT'S ALMOST LIKE PEOPLE ARE TRANSFERRING AWAY FROM DISASTER EVEN THOUGH DISASTER IS LOOKING FOR PVP SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FREE FARM.

    omg!!!!
    Lol, it is up you to leave said content alone. But you don't do that, instead you come here complaining...

    Quote Originally Posted by PooperJackson View Post
    Do you even listen to yourself? this is some of the dumbest crap I have ever read. disaster is one of the few guilds who have actually transferred OFF a free farm server in order to create competition.
    Then came to the forums complaining, being hypocrite, and begging Trion for another fail server merge...

    Also the only guild which whines alot about server merges in possibly every forum thread they can get their hands on.


    Quote Originally Posted by PooperJackson View Post
    The few anti-pvp people that constantly post on here (like 5 or 6 of the same people over and over) are probably the most out of touch and out right delusional people I have ever met. Like, they want to argue but they offer no suggestions or alternatives even after admitting there is a problem. Furthermore is they like to comment on stuff as if they have a clue but they literally don't understand how simple game mechanics work or why they are important so they just come off as ignorant. "Arguing" with you people literally makes me lose faith in humanity. Every time a legitimate complaint is brought up by us you just deflect the topic and call us toxic or suggest the only thing we are interested in is killing unarmed potato farmers, or many of the other illogical rants I've seen you go on.

    The real problem here is you guys simply don't understand how the game works past the housing zones. Apparently you think you do but your rhetoric shows you don't have a clue.

    In before one of those same 5 people quotes this post and goes off an an illogical irrelevant off-topic tangent.
    No, the only person who doesn't understand game mechanics are you, and your entire guild.

    You life in your little pvp bubble and disagree with everybody that opposes you and whom also leave good comments. It is just easier for you to turn a blind eye towards them, and call them names as you have been doing this entire thread.

    You just cannot admit that your complaints are by your own doing. It's like blaming a victim for being a victim of a major criminal act, instead of looking at the criminal.

    People like you make me lose faith in humanity too. You just think about your own bubble and nothing else.

    People already gave a good example and asked you some critical questions such as "Would you be happy if Trion stripped off your precious pvp gear and gave you a ticket fot the Soulforged gear, making you lose all your gear progress?"

    You then continued on calling names to those people and you failed to see the real problem of the question asked, which is YOU being selfish.
    Ofcourse you never answer that question and ignore it on purpose, because your true color would be seen by everyone if you did!!

  10. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    No, the only person who doesn't understand game mechanics are you, and your entire guild.

    Answer me these basic game mechanic questions to prove your knowledge.

    1. Distance you have to drive from a delph ghostship to avoid the slow/dot ?

    2. At what % HP does levi enter into the first static phase ?

    3. What does anthalons health regen scale off of ?

    4. What type of damage is Kraken slam ?

    5. Name 3 ways to reset Red Dragon.

    If you can't answer these maybe you don't know what your talking about and should ....
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts