+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's why server merges help casual players more than they think and stabilizes the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by HiImNebins View Post
    PVP guilds transferring to one server isn't the same as a merger. People will get tired of the game and quit of their own free will regardless of content. When you free farm the same content for months, thats enough to make people want to quit. The problem is that the power creep of people free farming multiple servers, all connected to the same AH, pushes everything up and makes it impossible for new players.

There's no one to replace the people that quit, because this game is not new player friendly. Thats why everyone waits around for fresh start servers. Thats why WoW had to give every new player free ticket to max level.

At least if merges happened there would be a place for newer people in top guilds, as they'd need numbers to contest. Right now the top guilds of each server are like 20 people just free farming. What a joke.

The damage has already been done. And its severe damage. However, not merging the servers ASAP is only going to exacerbate the problems.
    Do u think Disaster will let someone new and casual to the game with 2000 GS in their guild. No they will not under normal circumstances. Even Disaster doesn't give out gear to inspire pvp. Right now I am consider to be a casual player and can not do all the content . I been on a server which a guild was lock down content which a little to no chance of getting. I play on a different server where everyone have a chance to get content no one guild control everything. My point is guild like disaster destroy any type of chance of getting content. I prefer to give ppl hope to do content then no hope of doing content
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Delaque View Post
    Them having the option to go to a dead server is the reason why they need merges. A dead server is a virtual money printer for the games whole economy causing game wide inflation.
    It keep players playing the game.
    141008-002654
    10/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by ThaneKri0s View Post
    This is one guild at abyssal attack, honestly should not be allowed.
    Follow up Picture. Please dont merge, I love my packs
    Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

Follow up Picture. Please dont merge, I love my packs
    Enjoy ollo and freefarming. So we don't have fight you.
    141008-002654
    10/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Trion already said no to merges, can you let it go already?
    This^^

/thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdealer View Post
    Do u think Disaster will let someone new and casual to the game with 2000 GS in their guild. No they will not under normal circumstances. Even Disaster doesn't give out gear to inspire pvp. Right now I am consider to be a casual player and can not do all the content . I been on a server which a guild was lock down content which a little to no chance of getting. I play on a different server where everyone have a chance to get content no one guild control everything. My point is guild like disaster destroy any type of chance of getting content. I prefer to give ppl hope to do content then no hope of doing content
    everyone has welfare 4.5k gearscore. 2000 gearscore is like lv 30 status.

I have like 4.4k gearscore without a weapon cuz I yolod it. Came back to game and Disaster have offered me a free antalon set if I transfer and join them. Haven't taken them up on it because I don't want to transfer to a dead server, and then have everyone on the new server up and run away and be left on an even deader server.

From what I know DISASTER are low on numbers. And I'm sure most top guilds are because unless you're literally brain dead you can only handle so much free farming before wanting to blow your brains out.

This gives players opportunity to join the top guilds, or band together against them to outnumber them.

You speak about content but unfortunately this game's content is all based around world bosses and competing for them. If theres no competition then you're depriving yourself of the real content.

band together with other like minded guilds and fight the more powerful guilds. Or is it just easier for you to roll over? Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    This^^

/thread!
    Don't expect honesty from a dishonest company,, that tricked, trapped and lied to their customers repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    This^^

/thread!
    They didnt say no, they said not yet. They will merge eventually. dont fool yourself into thinking you cant stop it by making threats about quitting on the forums. if anything you are only prolonging the inevitable.
    Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

They didnt say no, they said not yet. They will merge eventually. dont fool yourself into thinking you cant stop it by making threats about quitting on the forums. if anything you are only prolonging the inevitable.
    They also said not in the for see able future which means not this year and probably not even early next year. Which means making more threads about it won't speed anything. Enjoy your free farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

Quote Originally Posted by Eshva View Post
    They also said not in the for see able future which means not this year and probably not even early next year. Which means making more threads about it won't speed anything. Enjoy your free farm.
    They are probably trying to hold out for 3.0.

Free farm servers just ruin the game. As much as DISASTER is hated, there isn't any disputing that with the evidence posted by OP. Getting mad and letting free farm servers exist because of the hatred for one guild that is benefiting from it doesn't change the fact that something needs to be done.

If they dont want to merge. disable content of low pop servers so it's impossible for guilds to transfer for free farm.
    Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast