+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's why server merges help casual players more than they think and stabilizes the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaneKri0s View Post
    Too many servers making too much gold disabling content prevents options for guilds to run away to gain free farm and literally print millions of gold while nobody can touch them, because most servers can be dominated by small groups as long as they are organised, stop the option of transferring to Ollo/tahyang/Hanure/Salphira to free farm and print gold, and guilds wont want to transfer there.

These is no debating that these free farm servers are literal gold printing machines that help inflate the economy and make it harder for newer and growing players to compete. how can make enough gold when there are all but 3 or so servers that have contesting over end game content means more gold is being put into the game, which means gold is worth less, and then your pack running, weapon crafting or whatever other activity you do to make gold gets less and less effective and you cant keep up.

You dont have to disable the content, just stop the rewards from killing it when there is not enough players to combat the people doing the content, even abyssal attack. Tens of thousands of gold for a guild when there are just 30 people too scary to fight, and a empty server
    Salphira was free farm by SlayerS and oso where are they now.
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

You would know, being in NACL, you know the guild that ran away from competition to fight less geared, less organized players, allied all the pirates then quit on the server you transferred to when it wasnt enough.
    I was never in NACL by the way.
    141008-002654
    10/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdealer View Post
    Have no chance of doing content when powerhouse guild like Disaster control the content.
    Like we had no chance on aranzeb, Fought the huge powerhouse guild of FC that seemed unbeatable, and people gave up left and right but they were defeated by disaster. People can do it. saying there no chance is just a whiney excuse by people too scared to lose. Getting your ♥♥♥♥ kicked in daily was an expectation on aranzeb for along time.

We didn't quit and we kept fighting till we won.
    Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

I was never in NACL by the way.
    yeah I misread the poster. other person was nacl. APOLOGIES
    Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

yeah I misread the poster. other person was nacl. APOLOGIES

You were quote me and believe I was in NACL. Confirmed Thane Lies
    As for other post your case was special however other server were not so yeah. Enjoy Ollo we don't want to fight you Thane.
    141008-002654
    10/08/2014

Salphira was free farm by SlayerS and oso where are they now.
    Oso just merged into another guild, and Slayers died to inferior leadership that was RMTing their guild gold.

what point are you trying to make?
    Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

You were quote me and believe I was in NACL. Confirmed Thane Lies
    As for other post your case was special however other server were not so yeah. Enjoy Ollo we don't want to fight you Thane.
    yah im pretty scary.
    Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

There is an assumption that a significant server merge would not result in a severe population decline. Many of the people calling for this are in the few, end-game guilds who seem to be the most vocal on the forums. I think the risk is too high. This is a last resort option - if it doesn't work out, the game won't recover.

I still find it oddly interesting people are still suggesting cutting content to specific servers like it's a good idea, and actually believe that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by PeZzy View Post
    There is an assumption that a significant server merge would not result in a severe population decline. Many of the people calling for this are in the few, end-game guilds who seem to be the most vocal on the forums. I think the risk is too high. This is a last resort option - if it doesn't work out, the game won't recover.
    It's far from being a last resort option honestly.
    A merge is something that will be needed at some point, but it has to be done right. Especially if they want to do some sort of annual fresh start every x.0 content update or however that would be done.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

There is no other method in the game that nets you more gold then the end game content boss rewards do. Selling a red dragon drop costs no labor. Turning in a dgs pack is the same labor as a normal trade pack for 105 gold each.

That is more gold than any other gold making method there is in the game by a VERY long way. People can still do DGS or Kraken to learn the mechanics or whatever freely. but the reality is, top guilds are already doing that content for free on dead servers. as op States, Casual players are hurt bc it is a impossible feat to keep up with the gold generation of top guilds.
    Let's call this request at the behest of Disaster what it is then... a demand to shut down any other competition from ever possibly gearing up holistically without Disaster interfering. Face it, that's exactly what you're asking for. "I want all opposition to never have a chance to gear up on their servers, and if they dare ever transfer to my server they will be outclassed and never have a chance to fight us on a level playing field."

You're just as tired of transferring to try to harass players as players are tired of transferring to keep from being harassed by you. So don't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast