+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's why server merges help casual players more than they think and stabilizes the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by PooperJackson View Post
    Look u take one server and make it the "RP" server and u go there and like idk whatever the hell get free exclusive plushies for being there, and it's the place for RP'ers to play
    You have mistaken ideas about what RPers do. Many do both RP and PvP. There's an entire guild devoted to that.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPurple View Post
    Answer me these basic game mechanic questions to prove your knowledge.

1. Distance you have to drive from a delph ghostship to avoid the slow/dot ?

2. At what % HP does levi enter into the first static phase ?

3. What does anthalons health regen scale off of ?

4. What type of damage is Kraken slam ?

5. Name 3 ways to reset Red Dragon.

If you can't answer these maybe you don't know what your talking about and should ....
    I get to answer questions that are totally off topic, but you get to ignore questions that are RELATED to the topic??

How about you answer those questions first, since you and your guild have been avoiding those questions like the plague the entire thread?!!

Then, maybe then, we can get somehwere...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    I get to answer questions that are totally off topic, but you get to ignore questions that are RELATED to the topic??

How about you answer those questions first, since you and your guild have been avoiding those questions like the plague the entire thread?!!

Then, maybe then, we can get somehwere...
    You talk alot for someone who knows so little about the game on the most basic of levels.
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

How has Cele not closed this thread yet. Guis Disaster is doing what they want, what is allowed. They are running guilds off servers, they are calling people out and handing out naps.

Stop hatin. Maybe they are trying to kill them game, maybe they just want to reign down terror until the last noob cries out before he dies. Maybe it's both. But whatever it is, it's lovely.

If you make a nation, or even just build a castle in our sandbox, disaster or someone else may come and knock it over. Done.

Bunnyleptic there is so little info about this game available to new players since trion hasn't translated the KR wiki or have something like it for use by the NA playerbase.

So you ether know the answers to my questions of your full of archeum.

Google can't help you.
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

You talk alot for someone who knows so little about the game on the most basic of levels.
    Answering questions related to the topic is too much for you it seems.

I know the answers on your questions, since I also participate in all of those events except the red dragon.
    Oh also, I participate in these events contested before you gonna start a forum war.

But I'm not going to give you the pleasure of answering them since:

1: You cannot even bring the decency to answer questions that are related to the topic asked through the entire thread.

2: Talking to an obnoixious person is pointless since your questions are UNRELATED to this topic...

Bunnyleptic there is so little info about this game available to new players since trion hasn't translated the KR wiki or have something like it for use by the NA playerbase.

So you ether know the answers to my questions of your full of archeum.

Google can't help you.
    Out of the 2 of us, you are the one who needs google. You also need some clinic help, since you fail to empathise with people.

Also, to a GM:
    Please close this thread already, it is getting ridiculous, and all has been said that could have been said. Both OP and his guild are ignoring the real matter of the problem and are not answering/giving suggestive feedback to the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacake View Post
    How has Cele not closed this thread yet. Guis Disaster is doing what they want, what is allowed. They are running guilds off servers, they are calling people out and handing out naps.

Stop hatin. Maybe they are trying to kill them game, maybe they just want to reign down terror until the last noob cries out before he dies. Maybe it's both. But whatever it is, it's lovely.

If you make a nation, or even just build a castle in our sandbox, disaster or someone else may come and knock it over. Done.
    We really do want pvp, but people keep using our gear and our supposed 'Toxicity' as excuses to keep running away. Disaster is the top guild in NA and perhaps the best guild in Archeage Worldwide, nobody has the dominance that we do nor do they have the ability to impact other servers the same way that we do.

There is little chance that a single guild would be able to fight against us, so hopefully entire servers decide to work together against us instead.

I've personally spend alot of time talking about Disaster and how good we are and now it seems like i don't even have to do it anymore. Nobody could say that Disaster isn't the top guild now without looking bitter. Most people acknowledge we are the best to the point where they also say how fast they would be ♥♥♥♥ing out of there if we ever showed up.

Don't run away, we just want to know what it feels like to lose again.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Answering questions related to the topic is too much for you it seems.

I know the answers on your questions, since I also participate in all of those events except the red dragon.

But I'm not going to give you the pleasure of answering them since:

1: You cannot even bring the decency to answer questions that are related to the topic asked through the entire thread.
    Oh also, I paticipate in these events contested before you gonna start a forum war.

2: Talking to an obnoixious person is pointless since your questions are UNRELATED to this topic...
    The questions aren't pointless, they are to establish you know what you are talking about so the community can start taking you seriously.

But you can't answer them..

So why should people listen to your arguments when you can't answer the most basic of game knowledge questions?
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

The questions aren't pointless, they are to establish you know what you are talking about so the community can start taking you seriously.

But you can't answer them..

So why should people listen to your arguments when you can't answer the most basic of game knowledge questions?
    This topic is not about me, or you, sorry to bust your bubble.

Your questions are UNRELATED, and me not answering them doesn't mean I don't know them. But you are showing how ignorant you are, and that is amusing.

I am not gonna derail this topic further with childish back and forth dribbeling with you. You showed your true color, you don't care about pve/farmers/rp players, period.

The only thing you have been bashing through out the entire thread comes down to
    "pvp is how is this game is supposed to be played, and everybody else that disagrees with me are potatoes", nothing else.
    Also ignoring the fact that this game has 2 factions for a reason.

Here I'll quote myself for the RELEVANCE

It can go both ways!!
    The game has factions for a reason. The game is supposed to be played as I described before, meaning guilds working together in order to defend their faction. In order to do so, guilds such as yours are supposed to show some loyalty towards their faction, make some efforts and not jump servers as a bunch of roaches.
    You and your entire guild is best at ignoring that very fact and most basic game mechanic however!!
    And again, destroying things are much easier than building things. And your lazy guild chooses the latter.

You want to oppose your gameplay and your will onto others, and you're failing miserably about it too since:

Trion said that they are not planning on server merges. There, done, all is said.

Have fun with your further whining.

/thread!

This topic is not about me, or you, sorry to bust your bubble.

Your questions are UNRELATED, and me not answering them doesn't mean I don't know them. But you are showing how ignorant you are, and that is amusing.

I am not gonna derail this topic further with childish back and forth dribbeling with you. You showed your true color, you don't care about pve/farmers/rp players, preriod.

The only thing you have been bashing through out the entire thread comes down to
    "pvp is how is this game is supposed to be played, and everybody else that disagrees with me are potatoes", nothing else.
    Also ignoring the fact that this game has 2 factions for a reason.

You and your entire guild is best at ignoring that very fact and most basic game mechanic however!!

You want to oppose your gameplay and your will onto others, and you're failing miserably about it too since:

Trion said that they are not planning on server merges. There, done, all is said.

Have fun with your further whining.

/thread!
    For someone who doesn't know anything about the game and doesn't play on NA servers. You sure don't know anything.

If we didn't care why would we leave awakening alone for 6 months to free farm aranzeb ?

Why didn't we transfer into the server pantsu was going to and fight them fresh off of morph ?

For the first 10 months of this game servers had High pop and it was amazing. Nothing was free and you had to work for everything.

Now everything is free and if you want a struggle you have to handicap yourself.
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast