+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Someone stop this cancer pls!

Hybrid View

Someone stop this cancer pls!

I want understand why the guards atacks me in my own continent... if these ~~~~s are in my continent guards shoudnt atack me i lost a pack but have people who lost more than one
    following the pic of the retar.ds>
    someonestop.jpg

please stop this sytesm of guards kill people from own faction, its ridiculous

Colour blind are all 5.5kgs+ ganker killing anyone they want, including their own faction.

NEUTRAL GUARDS THEY ARE NEUTRAL they are not haranyan guards THEY ARE NEUTRAL GUARDS they treat the people of Nuia and the people of Haranya equally because they are NEUTRAL

Character level: 55
    Knowledge of how neutral guards work: nil
    Names blocked out: might be troll

Analysis of the situation: complete

anyone else love his skillset tree
    Inoch/NA's Worst Pvper

Quote Originally Posted by Lifehavok View Post
    anyone else love his skillset tree
    hilarious lol

Quote Originally Posted by Higorkovic View Post
    hilarious lol
    obviously automated leveling no human uses that build

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    obviously automated leveling no human uses that build
    Thatīs a Shaman. Quite a few players at least tried that class as well as for example Necromancers.
    And itīs quite attractive when you start out with AA thinking about self-sufficiency without deeper knowledge of the game or what boring meta-builds there are.

OP is obviously new to the game. So stop trolling.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Akasaka View Post
    I want understand why the guards atacks me in my own continent... if these ~~~~s are in my continent guards shoudnt atack me i lost a pack but have people who lost more than one
    following the pic of the retar.ds>
    Attachment 16573

please stop this sytesm of guards kill people from own faction, its ridiculous
    As other have rudely pointed out - this is how it works.

The Gold/Resource traders are surrounded by neutral guards (even on the "inner" land - like in Falcorth/Oxion for example).

That way both sides are allowed to trade with each other.

You just need to be aware of this - the guards will attack anyone that starts combat withhin their "line of sight", they can even be tricked into killing the defender, because the coding is shi.tty.

That being said - be aware of all this. Click carefully around reds that try to stand on top of the trader, making you accidentally use click them, use the keyboard commands to turn in the packs as an alternative.

It still IS a good idea to just screenshot and report players that are obviously standing on top of the traders with wagons/freighters to block it, because thatīs not allowed (not talking about driving over and moving a vehicle into position, or for a short amount of time - first ask them to move, be that reds or greens.)
    That wonīt solve your immediate problem, but usually you can zoom in/ rotate the cam and click on the feets of a trader for example.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeducan76 View Post
    It still IS a good idea to just screenshot and report players that are obviously standing on top of the traders with wagons/freighters to block it, because thatīs not allowed (not talking about driving over and moving a vehicle into position, or for a short amount of time - first ask them to move, be that reds or greens.)
    That wonīt solve your immediate problem, but usually you can zoom in/ rotate the cam and click on the feets of a trader for example.
    Nothing was blocked, to be clear. And since he is haranya he attacked reds unprovoked and the guards killed him. Either troll or just unaware of mechanics. Now you know. I mean there's basically nothing else a red can do to you there..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast