+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cherry Treehouse NEVER procs

Angry Cherry Treehouse NEVER procs

I've had my cherry treehouse down for about a month or two now and it's only proc'd twice once for one lemon on one branch and the second two lemons on one branch. My neighbors cherry treehouse procs EVERY day. What am I doing wrong or does RNGesus just hate me that much? -Serrarayne Nazar

I have the same problem with my treehouse.
    It's harvestable once in a blue moon.

Sadly it's pure RNG from what I can tell. I've only ever had 3 procs in my time owning one. 2 grapes, 3 bananas, and a thunderstruck. Can't really complain about that last one though.

Two Thunderstrucks, about a dozen bananas and some grapes. It's RNG man, pure and simple.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Ugh. Boo. What a waste. Shouldve kept my Harvesters Thatch... Wanted one of the Cherrys cause A They are beautiful B Lots of planting space and C A chance at a Thunderstruck D I figured the random fruits would be more common; boy was I wrong. RNGesus hates me. :'( Thanks for the replies guys. Y'all rock.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansBBatchintoomuch View Post
    Ugh. Boo. What a waste. Shouldve kept my Harvesters Thatch... Wanted one of the Cherrys cause A They are beautiful B Lots of planting space and C A chance at a Thunderstruck D I figured the random fruits would be more common; boy was I wrong. RNGesus hates me. :'( Thanks for the replies guys. Y'all rock.
    Yeah I have two treehouses and have had them for quite awhile. Only my Cherry has procced 1 Thunderstruck in that time. Don't feel bad about it not proccing. The main benefits are the ones you mentioned first: They are beautiful with lots of planting space.
    Kixxy :3
    Huggable C@ - Firran Confections - Kyrios

I just got lemons and bananas, hope one day got TS log

I just wish i could just chop down the frigging tree and use the whole space. IŽd even get rid of that annoying center part of an gazebo if i could.

Quote Originally Posted by Higorkovic View Post
    I just got lemons and bananas, hope one day got TS log
    They proc TS trees, not logs. I have gotten 2 TS trees from mine so far.

The procs are just a bonus, you didn't buy it, place it or plan to use it for procs so a bit pointless complaining about it.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

+ Reply to Thread