+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How to save the game with few small steppes

Maybe you should just go play the PTR fulltime, its perfect for you trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghurka View Post
    There are many things in this game that needs to be revised.
    But RNG chances aren't one of them.
    Yes RNG is punishing, but not everyone is meant to walk with full legendary buff.

^This comes from a guy who has never been favoured with RNG, my biggest regrade was to divine during last regrade event.
    Actually, most games encourage players to plateau at the top, because they understand pvp and new content drives the game, not objectives and goals that feel unreachable.

There's a reason we no longer have "Nintendo Hard" games (reference to many of the Nintendo/SNES genre games which were so hard to beat very few did or even worse designed as unbeatable!); It's not what the consumer wants.

What the consumer wants is, for pvp to be skill based, with a small impact of gear difference. Ideally, the best pvp would actually occur if 10% were Mythic, 50-60% were legendary, and 30-40% were Epic. This would prevent guilds like Reborn and Disaster from doing what they are doing because it'd more be a skill issue than a gear one, and it would dampen the feel of impossible goals and pvp desertion.

Divine is a joke vs competitive gear at this time. It's okay for PVE, but in pvp it just delays your death a couple seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillz1337 View Post
    Maybe you should just go play the PTR fulltime, its perfect for you trust me.
    This^

I'll happily give you enough t7 and regrade scrolls to get all your gear epic and a legendary/mythic weapon if you never post on the forums again.

Quote Originally Posted by DA505 View Post
    Very constructive, in a sarcastic kind of way. Maybe if you started reading your own comments you would start digging real treasure of "biggest wall of nothing you have ever read"... Maybe your teacher liked your imagination, but they were definitely not impress by the deepness of your argumentation... Now, if you showed us all the full content of your reasoning... maybe you could save everyone's life and just forget to post any more empty arguments. Otherwise, if that isn't "toe hard" and if you truly have something interesting to add to the discussion feel free to share.

Thank you

Calm yourself there rambo, there is no argument here.

You can avoid rng and 3rd world gear problems easily, it's just about how bad you want it.

its too late game is dead anyway. was fun while it lasted.
    Aria - Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    Also known as "how to give everyone easy mythic equipment and help players leave since they'll have nothing else to do in the game until the next substantial content update".
    Did you see the event China had? The most spending of one day you had a choice or 1 or 2 mythic items lol....... Different marketing mentality.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
    Did you see the event China had? The most spending of one day you had a choice or 1 or 2 mythic items lol....... Different marketing mentality.
    Dick measuring contest of the second generation rich i can only imagine how many regrade pop ups there where hourly.

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    I'll happily give you enough t7 and regrade scrolls to get all your gear epic and a legendary/mythic weapon if you never post on the forums again.
    I think a lot of people could say the same thing to you

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluxanna View Post
    I think a lot of people could say the same thing to you
    WTB small loan of 30,000g or 15,000g

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post

Calm yourself there rambo, there is no argument here.

You can avoid rng and 3rd world gear problems easily, it's just about how bad you want it.
    Empty post on a message board are like fart in an elevator... No "normal, well educated person" likes that! So, you said that everybody (unless you were talking to me directly ?) can avoid RNG and 3rd world gear problems easily... That's an opinion. Now, you need to strengthened it with some proof. Everybody can state that the earth is flat, but who can prove it ? As a result, expressing an opinion doesn't mean you're right. Partial answer gets no points... maybe some effort bonus...

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast