+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How to save the game with few small steppes

Quote Originally Posted by DA505 View Post
    Empty post on a message board are like fart in an elevator... No "normal, well educated person" likes that! So, you said that everybody (unless you were talking to me directly ?) can avoid RNG and 3rd world gear problems easily... That's an opinion. Now, you need to strengthened it with some proof. Everybody can state that the earth is flat, but who can prove it ? As a result, expressing an opinion doesn't mean you're right. Partial answer gets no points... maybe some effort bonus...

Cheers
    What would my success in Archeage prove for you? You will still find an excuse to stay bad.

You can avoid rng by buying off the ah. Don't have enough gold? Then do something about it. I mean crying about it here isn't going to do anything.

Everybody has a chance to be competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by PooperJackson View Post
    The real problem here is half or maybe even more of the legendaries that are in this game shouldn't be there and I'll just leave it at that. PS go look at perma banned characters "KING" and "QUEEN" on EU if you want to see what I am talking about.
    Are they permabanned?
    I always heard they are just a extreme rich couple irl that p2w everything.
    For what are they permabanned?
    Ik wil kaas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghurka View Post
    Are they permabanned?
    I always heard they are just a extreme rich couple irl that p2w everything.
    For what are they permabanned?
    The King and Queen he's talking about came out of no where none of there gear had crafters king had a rank 12 halcyona necklace so everyone assumed they got it all threw very dubious methods and if they really did end up getting perma banned they probably got all there gear from very dubious methods.

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    The King and Queen he's talking about came out of no where none of there gear had crafters king had a rank 12 halcyona necklace so everyone assumed they got it all threw very dubious methods.
    Yeah I know about the assumptions, but I never heard they were permabanned.
    Ik wil kaas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghurka View Post
    Yeah I know about the assumptions, but I never heard they were permabanned.
    Well they disapeared off the gs leaderboards so people assumed they got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    What would my success in Archeage prove for you? You will still find an excuse to stay bad.

You can avoid rng by buying off the ah. Don't have enough gold? Then do something about it. I mean crying about it here isn't going to do anything.

Everybody has a chance to be competitive.
    Next time you want to share something that everybody knows... and pretend that it is "THE" solution that everyone was looking for. Feel free to just keep it for you. Unfortunately, last time I checked a simple divine weapon was around 18,000 -20,000 gold... when they are for available and that HIGHLY depends of the server you are on. By the time one person get the gold, divine is not even the minimum requirement to be competitive. I would not call that EASILY available to everybody. Was that all you got ?

Thank you for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious View Post
    Did you ever wondered why no influx of new players in the game? We need them for balanced and pleasant game play. Trion will not care because whales keep up trion by financial. They don't care with server balance, or if we have fun or not or starter areas are empty on every server. Whales don't care with plebs, because they want to keep their gear advance. This is the same in every single game, not just in AA.
    That's not really how they think in my opinion. Trion is aware that by propping up whales, they support a couple major economic dilemmas:

-Whales only spend so much. Eventually revenue has to come from common players.
    -Gear differences impact short term and long term populations. Players make micro decisions about what bosses and events they will attend due to who they expect to punish them for doing so. They make long term decisions whether or not to play based upon the short term feasibility to play.

What actually is more likely happening is, Trion is a publisher, not a developer, and more or less is forced to accept XL's agenda and "make the best of it." They accept their patches and swallow their pride, allow players to give their opinions in attempts to vent and feel heard, and make small changes to the item mall for which they can profit off what's left of a game XL refuses to change their own vision for.

By the time one person get the gold, divine is not even the minimum requirement to be competitive.
    Guess it's a good thing you don't need divine to pvp.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Next time you want to share something that everybody knows... and pretend that it is "THE" solution that everyone was looking for. Feel free to just keep it for you. Unfortunately, last time I checked a simple divine weapon was around 18,000 -20,000 gold... when they are for available and that HIGHLY depends of the server you are on. By the time one person get the gold, divine is not even the minimum requirement to be competitive. I would not call that EASILY available to everybody. Was that all you got ?

Thank you for trying.
    Divine minimum? Lmao

When divine was 20k, you didn't need it to pvp. You wanted it for epeen. There is still many people with divines even now.

Thank you for trying.
    Divine hasnt been 18-20k for almost a year! Unless you're talking about something that is doubly rare, like a Delph/Ayanad Divine, or a Divine Dragon wep, or a Divine Anthalon...... Obsidian divine is about 5k.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast