View Poll Results: Do you think Dark Runner is Overpowered?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

95 65.97%
  • No

49 34.03%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: New name for Archeage: DarkRunner Age

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightmagus View Post
    DR is still a great addition to RvR though,... has an important role in rvr.
    This game has no RvR.

Quote Originally Posted by ValMor View Post
    This game has no RvR.
    Kraken has been having some fights with 20-50+ on each side for the past month.

Sounds like a caster whining because his faceroll class got a well deserved nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelan View Post
    Sounds like a caster whining because his faceroll class got a well deserved nerf.
    You should grab a staff and pointy hat and go give it a try. If you still think after that it needs a nerf then you my friend are a better gamer then me. As for the DR, just look around, they are everywhere. An it doesnt take 20 of them in a group to be deadly, just one.

Now if everyday, everywhere i went i had to deal with this crazy mageball you speak of, then i might think differently. But ive never lost a pack to one, fought against one or even just wandered across one sailing the seas or hauling across the plains. Im not sure they exist at all.

So to say, any mage without plate an shield is easy 2 hit....unless there is 20 of you, THEN you OP, But the other 99% of the time playing you just suck. Well then, thats just lame for anyone coming up as a mage.

I feel like people are forgetting that my point about saying DRs ARE NOT the best class in the game is because they are not the raid v raid godspec that OP thinks they are. I am proving why DR is not the godspec.

Lol we are still going at this? 1v1 dr is more likely to win. So much so that as a mage I don't even bother to try just take a free trip to the nearest nui. Do I think it should be changed? not exactly. Though for solo play dr is pretty damned easy.

This is why guild whit mages always win and the rest cry. All ♥♥♥♥♥♥s play DR for win in 1v1 but after a good raid whit mages do a pull a the revenants and spellsong kill the 60% people in seconds. And when KR skills come rip DR shooting you triple slash at 20m.

All of these are great

Quote Originally Posted by Kylieslater View Post
    Lol we are still going at this? 1v1 dr is more likely to win. So much so that as a mage I don't even bother to try just take a free trip to the nearest nui. Do I think it should be changed? not exactly. Though for solo play dr is pretty damned easy.
    This is why so many people cry one class is overpowered. If your gonna give up a fight before its even begun you should really potato in a safe zone. Sure Darkrunner is an amazing 1v1 and open world solo class, but that doesn't mean they will win every fight. You might not agree with this, but even the easy classes require some skill to win fights. Your chance of winning depends on the darkrunner your facing, i would never expect to beat a darkrunner from DISASTER or No Ctrl in a 1v1, because from what I've seen, there darkrunners possess amazing skill at the class and know how to react to every situation, but running across your average darkrunner you stand a good chance of winning the engagement. If 60% of players play darkrunner your chance of running across an unskilled one is pretty decent
    "I can solo it"-Ryjami

Peashy!

Quote Originally Posted by Archdemon View Post
    This is why so many people cry one class is overpowered. If your gonna give up a fight before its even begun you should really potato in a safe zone. Sure Darkrunner is an amazing 1v1 and open world solo class, but that doesn't mean they will win every fight. You might not agree with this, but even the easy classes require some skill to win fights. Your chance of winning depends on the darkrunner your facing, i would never expect to beat a darkrunner from DISASTER or No Ctrl in a 1v1, because from what I've seen, there darkrunners possess amazing skill at the class and know how to react to every situation, but running across your average darkrunner you stand a good chance of winning the engagement. If 60% of players play darkrunner your chance of running across an unskilled one is pretty decent
    Plz tell me more : x kappa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast