+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: Building an Army of West

  1. #41
    Senior Member Archdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    593
    i think it would be great if DISASTER transferred back to aranzeb just to shut up physician

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonefishing View Post
    Well as someone from EU, I actually thought this guy was a massive carebear, who posts the most dumbest ♥♥♥♥ ever. Am i close at all?
    your pretty spot on with your assessment gonefishing. I think the reason hes all pissy is because he was kicked out of a DGS raid on Kyrios by DISASTER for not buffing up, he popped something like the 600def candies instead of pots.


    Quote Originally Posted by Physician View Post
    Hi,

    I have seen many complaints regarding Disaster. I am the answer for your complaints. If you are tired of what Disaster has been doing for the past few months, I encourage you all to transfer to ARANZEB west and join Bloodline Inc to build the Army to stand against Disaster. However, not all of you can join this guild if you do not meet the following requirement:

    1. Knows how to play more than 3 classes.
    2. Must beat me in 1 vs 1 at least 1 time out of 3 while I am playing as prime, blighter or Defier.
    3. Owns a clipper
    4. Active at least 3 - 4 days a week.
    5. Speaks English

    If you have any other question, reply below or shoot me a game mail (Physician) on Aranzeb.

    Thanks
    1. Do you even know how to play 3 classes? (Defiler doesn't count as you can literally slam your head on your keys and kill ppl)
    2. If your the barrier to entry I'm guessing your gonna need an extra guild for all the people you could recruit.
    3. You planning to do content with clipper armies? You'll definitely down an enoan with that strat
    4. I got nothing to make fun of you for here
    5. I think anyone that understands you would go insane being in a guild with you for more than 2days.
    "I can solo it"-Ryjami

    Peashy!

  2. #42
    Senior Member suriiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Manure
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdemon View Post
    5. I think anyone that understands you would go insane being in a guild with you for more than 2days.
    Just imagine being lead by him. Can't you just imagine how ♥♥♥♥ing fun it would be.

  3. #43
    Member Vuurbal123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    70
    lets start small with just beating us first ok buddy?
    Vurbal
    <Omen>
    Aria

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Terribad View Post
    Its comments like this that show why elections and countries are falling apart. THEY SWIPED hard TO FREE FARM. Now they don't need to because they are so far ahead of the curve and now enjoy that curve uncontested. I have no issue where a man or woman wants to spend their money. But that is what you are dealing with.
    We fought competition on Kyrios with equal gearscores as us. Literally the entire Pirate nation average gearscore was around 5.8 to 6k. DISASTER average at that time was 5.8 to 6k average.

    Eventually, Pirates lost a lot of numbers due to bad leadership and loot distribution. DISASTER won.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    258
    6. know where dgs spawns
    I'm banned

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by thinhn View Post
    6. know where dgs spawns
    7. Have a certain bloodline leader make death threats that his dark web friends are going to get you.

    Is Mikey still leading bloodline, because if so I can't see this even working as a joke.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    afk on Growlgate
    Posts
    1,258
    Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    Just imagine being lead by him. Can't you just imagine how ♥♥♥♥ing fun it would be.
    "yeah ok guys grab your adventurer's spellbooks, your 600 def candies, +12 stat food, +218 hp food and your afternoon suns and USE them to KILL DISASTER"

    "ok we have 50 they have 50, go gogogogogogo gog ogogogogog go gogogogogogo"

    then mid fight while theyre wiping hes gonna kill aa and ts from task manager then log in 3 days later and be like "yeah sorry guys my internet died, did we win?"
    retired?

    aa forums better than the game

  8. #48
    Senior Member Archdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopstiick View Post
    "yeah ok guys grab your adventurer's spellbooks, your 600 def candies, +12 stat food, +218 hp food and your afternoon suns and USE them to KILL DISASTER"

    "ok we have 50 they have 50, go gogogogogogo gog ogogogogog go gogogogogogo"

    then mid fight while theyre wiping hes gonna kill aa and ts from task manager then log in 3 days later and be like "yeah sorry guys my internet died, did we win?"

    how do you know the future?!
    "I can solo it"-Ryjami

    Peashy!

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    158
    Phys please read all these post, i sincerely hope you get how irrelevant you are. you say you know how to farm gold yet dont have any decent gear. all youre known for is that ♥♥♥♥ty pvper who goes on forum and QQ's. i say all this so you can focus on goals rather then talking out of your ♥♥♥
    Inoch/NA's Worst Pvper

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    637
    I'll join if you rename to <candy shop> and you make me co gm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts