+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Darkrunner 8/9/16

Quote Originally Posted by marlies View Post
    Dude honestly I don't see any RIP here. DR has being dominating for over 2 years now more than any other class by far. Dr is not receiving the fix it need its only a small one. You cant have everything in just 1 class without expecting a small fix. This game has being unbalanced for a long time and many archers and mages have quit the game because of that. you cant have high mitigation, many anti cc, very ez 1 2 3 trip etc dead, huge amount of gap closers, many teleport , best passive in game(battlerage), reset all your skills with only 12 sec cd. DR is just the most stupid, unbalanced and op class I ever seen in a pvp game. basically you need 3 skills in your keyboard to kill anyone then teleport stealth etc and repeat. I don't see the fix dr need honestly this is just a very tiny and small one. While every single dr counter has received very strong nerfs at a point that you cant use them anymore and xl has being buffing dr for over 2 years this is a very small fix honestly, it is a joke. Also L2P kookoon played dr after 3.0 and its very strong these changes are a joke
    First off, don't judge the class just on what koonkoon plays. Yes he trys to play the most overpowered class for that patch/meta, but if you watch recent pvp videos of him then take into consideration how ridiculous the gear is he has on his dwarf >_> then watch him get roasted by hatred skills because he refuses to be a potato and just go do the damn quest >_>, HE GOT ROAAAAAAASTED. If you take into consideration the new hatred skills they may be the addition thats needed to calm battlerage down....seriously, it needs to calm down.
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda Delux View Post
    First off, don't judge the class just on what koonkoon plays. Yes he trys to play the most overpowered class for that patch/meta, but if you watch recent pvp videos of him then take into consideration how ridiculous the gear is he has on his dwarf >_> then watch him get roasted by hatred skills because he refuses to be a potato and just go do the damn quest >_>, HE GOT ROAAAAAAASTED. If you take into consideration the new hatred skills they may be the addition thats needed to calm battlerage down....seriously, it needs to calm down.
    big unbalance that DRs have is mainly because BR is out of line. Br has the best dps and the best passive in game and also many cc antic and mitigation wich is crazy compared to other dps tree like archery and sorcery. Br has being op for over 2 years I hope at least they fix this unbalanced tree after many people have quit this game because they refused to join the battlerage party

... anyway ....
    <- only waiting for Camelot Unchained to go live

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo View Post
    I know that every1 cares about dr only but:

강력한 도발의 지속시간을 2초에서 4초로 증가하였으며, PvP시에도 적용됩니다.
    -강력한 도발효과중에는 다른 강력한 도발효과에 면역이 되도록 변경하였으며, 억제 효과는 제거하였습니다.

It increased the duration of the powerful provocation from 2 seconds to 4 seconds, and applies to PvP.
    - Among the effects it was changed to provoke strong immune to taunt other powerful effects, inhibitory effect has been removed.

its just google translate but looks like target lock for me, can some1 who knows kr better than google translate confirm that?
    It sounds to me like the taunt in the defense tree's duration got extended to 4 seconds and causes everyone to lock onto you, but it removes the distressed combo? maybe? Not sure. WE NEED A 3.0 SKILL THREAD PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THAT OTHER THREAD IS FULL OF NOTHING BUT POTATO INFORMATION PLEAAAAAASE. Also where is everyone pulling this information? Last I checked Korean database on archdatabase was missing stuff.
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

http://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/patchnote/12451

kr patch notes, just put this link to google translate.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBOB View Post
    Im talking endgame raid v raid pvp. You know, the pvp that actually takes a little skill and coordination.
    You made me spit out my drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda Delux View Post
    WE NEED A 3.0 SKILL THREAD PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THAT OTHER THREAD IS FULL OF NOTHING BUT POTATO INFORMATION PLEAAAAAASE.
    ^ This

mediocre nerfs these won't change anything. They will never majorly nerf battlerage! They would lose to much of there playerbase

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo View Post
    http://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/patchnote/12451

kr patch notes, just put this link to google translate.
    Holy crap this is huge

Quote Originally Posted by MCBOB View Post
    If you consider stomping a few people with ♥♥♥♥ gear, then yeah there is pvp left. Im talking endgame raid v raid pvp. You know, the pvp that actually takes a little skill and coordination.

By your definition I pvp all day on Ollo. I kill random 4-6k ♥♥♥♥ters all over the place.
    LOL. zerg gameplay takes skill... thats a new one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast