+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: hello Hanure

hello Hanure

I can't wait to see how you have grown as a server. I have heard that there are new pirates on Barcodes GG do you think they will stay Pirate, go faction or leave Hanure if barcode comes back? We here at <IIIIIII> hope they stay, in fact, we hope everyone stays. As a group, we are looking forward to see old friends, enemies, and ofc friemies. Our ts is all a flutter with the remember when so and so did this or I wonder how ___ is doing if they have geared up any.

One thing that has changed for us is we HATE doing most content. We will sometimes come out to pvp over content but we don't really want to kill dgs on cooldown or Kraken as soon as it spawns or run every gt non-stop on freed so don't expect us to be out there all the time we won't be.

All in all, we miss you hanure. home is after all where the heart is and well hanure will always be home.

So barcode is fleeing to tahyang because the disaster is coming?

nah we are thinking Ollo we hear it is nice there

Quote Originally Posted by LOokc View Post
    nah we are thinking Ollo we hear it is nice there
    Why are you running away from The Disaster? they are barely a threat

Im afraid all your hype and excitement will lead to great disappointment. Hanure is the second most under-geared and least populated server next to ollo. So knowing this, why would a large guild such as yours want to return? It sure isn't because you're looking for good pvp now is it?

Don't get me wrong, id love to see Blank crushed like the roaches they are, but then what? You left hanure once from boredom, you'll do it again!

On another note, i think you guys should change your guild name to "The Borg." I mean, lets face it, you're not really the BC of old are you? I'm guessing your new mission statement would look much better written as "We are a guild who travels server to server looking for small guilds to assimilate."

In all honesty, why not just ask Disaster where they'd like to meet up and enjoy some real pvp?

I like the name <The Borg> but you know the roots of barcode, a group of 5 or 6 small guilds came together and formed <IIIIIII> so nothing really has changed :P Who said we are a large guild? 40 active is hardly large. Our mission statement has and always will be if you're not barcode then you're red and red = dead. What small guilds do you think we have assimilated on Nazar?

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    Why are you running away from The Disaster? they are barely a threat
    we are lazy i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    On another note, i think you guys should change your guild name to "The Borg." I mean, lets face it, you're not really the BC of old are you? I'm guessing your new mission statement would look much better written as "We are a guild who travels server to server looking for small guilds to assimilate."
    Sounds about right

As a group, we are looking forward to see old friends, enemies, and ofc friemies.
    More like:
    Quote Originally Posted by LOokc Fixed
    We miss the glory days of bullying an entire server
    One thing that has changed for us is we HATE doing most content. We will sometimes come out to pvp over content
    ^ True.
    but we don't really want to kill dgs on cooldown or Kraken as soon as it spawns or run every gt non-stop on freed so don't expect us to be out there all the time we won't be.
    ^ Not from past experiences.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOokc revised
    All in all, we miss bullying you hanure. home is after all where the heart is and well hanure will always be where we can always get what we want.
    Noryo
    lvl 55 Retired
    BOREyang (East)

Quote Originally Posted by jordenkotor View Post
    More like:

^ True.

^ Not from past experiences.
    Are your jimmies rustled?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast