+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Skill Queue NA & EU Discussion Thread (Testing Period)

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Skill Queue NA & EU Discussion Thread (Testing Period)

Hello Adventurers!

With tomorrow's update, Skill Queue and the Korean Versions of skills will be available for players to use on the live North American and European servers. This release is a public test of the system, as we're looking to better establish how it performs in mass combat on the main servers.

We know many of you will be using this system and we're eager to hear your feedback, positive or negative, on the queue and its new implementation. We'll be keeping the Skill Queue enabled for a least a month during this public test.

Please use this thread to discuss all things Skill Queue and Korean Skills, as we will be watching it closely. Threads created in other areas of the forums on Skill Queue will be closed and re-directed here. Thanks very much in advance!

Is this thread for PTS discussion or are these things actually being enabled on live servers tomorrow? Title of the thread is kinda confusing.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeowin View Post
    Is this thread for PTS discussion or are these things actually being enabled on live servers tomorrow? Title of the thread is kinda confusing.
    This thread is for feedback from the live servers. Skill Queue is being enabled in the live servers with the update as a public testing period. I'll clarify the title.

I still don't get it , since 2 years we have clearly see at every try that Kr skills with our network config is a very bad idea . you know how it will end , as every time only people who are near serv or people with uber fast optical fiber connection will be happy , all other will be QQing (and so I). why do you can't accept kr and na/eu are very different and can't work the same way?

EDIT : was amazingly surprised and now I feel like an idiot for spoke too fast xD working fine with 50-60 ping average on eu

works even with my ♥♥♥♥ty conection pretty fine
    Windwall Skullknight

Been testing it on EU with ~110ms, works like a charm, super amazing.

Works very good from Sweden! Thx for this and also event timers
    soon @ Tempest
    Some pvps here

Did a archery Duel today with someone with a 60ping Vs my aussie ping he fired about 12 arrows to my 1 until My friend a healer started Healing me then it was about a 3 arrows to my 1 ratio I did not speed up when he was fighting me like its suppose to only when i was healed, However When i was mob killing as an abolisher (my main live spec) It was ok Still sluggish but not horrible the duels i did was ok and i killed a person who purpled too but any magic or archery was Very bad.

Not working as planed it seems Since my attacker didn't speed me up or slow down them selves to bring us on a slightly even playing field But Far more playable than any attempt before hand So you get 1 half thumbs up but not 2 yet. I'll Wait till it hits Live before unleashing my rage or giving more thumbs up

Works perfect , I almost can't believe it. My ping is 39-42 ms.
    ~

Finally something.

Shouldn't triple slash trip after third slash in korean skill version btw?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast