+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: From Your Friendly Neighborhood Azelle

GF. It was some fun PvP for the first 10 days or so after awakening left and I am glad people came out of the woodwork to PvP.

It is a guild leaders responsibility to do what they feel is best for the survival and health of their guild so I give you credit for being a realist and going back to your roots. Many people always gave me ♥♥♥♥ for the choices I made in the past, but I never regretted them and stuck to my guns. It usually works out if you care for your members and continue to have fun, even if its not what people on the outside would consider you should do. I have been in your place...being really burned out after putting some much time and effort into the game and it not quite working out how you wanted, but if you stick to your core, continue to have fun and do what you enjoy it will bring the game back to life.

While we aren't some crazy powerhouse or freefarming we will always try and keep it nontoxic and entice PvP. We are limiting how much we oppress CR/GR and just coming once in a while for fun or if its in war for honor and are trying to keep numbers under control for DS PvP so please come out more and have some fun.
    IGN - Rificz
    GM of <Sacrifice> (Pirate)
    <Virtue> is dormant for now...

Quote Originally Posted by Rificz View Post
    GF. It was some fun PvP for the first 10 days or so after awakening left and I am glad people came out of the woodwork to PvP.

It is a guild leaders responsibility to do what they feel is best for the survival and health of their guild so I give you credit for being a realist and going back to your roots. Many people always gave me ♥♥♥♥ for the choices I made in the past, but I never regretted them and stuck to my guns. It usually works out if you care for your members and continue to have fun, even if its not what people on the outside would consider you should do. I have been in your place...being really burned out after putting some much time and effort into the game and it not quite working out how you wanted, but if you stick to your core, continue to have fun and do what you enjoy it will bring the game back to life.

While we aren't some crazy powerhouse or freefarming we will always try and keep it nontoxic and entice PvP. We are limiting how much we oppress CR/GR and just coming once in a while for fun or if its in war for honor and are trying to keep numbers under control for DS PvP so please come out more and have some fun.
    do me and the game a favor and have mercy on the noobs who use the crim and grim raids to gear and lvl. personally if i was a noob just coming in the game and being constantly interrupted when trying to do raids by a full raid of 5k gs or more, i would say screw this and quit. if ur only jumping some, take into consideration the noobs. i can understand jumping a luscas raid, a anthalon raid, a gold trader raid, a red dragon raid, but a raid full of semi gear and noobs? thats a bit much and wont encourage or bring out more pvp.

jump the raids that higher geared ppl are doing, leave the smaller raids alone so we can get some life back in the server. not every crim raid, grim raid and fortress has the higher geared ppl doing them. most of the time its the lower ones cuz the higher geared already have wat they need, and the higher geared ppl never come in full force to pvp u. it will prove nothing about ur strength to be jumping lowbies.

these are not fight words, not taunting words or salt. its a simple request and pointing out the obvious. i want a healthy server and to gain more population, thats the reason for this post.
    Forever Vengeance -Aranzeb-

We are trying to entice guilds like Revolution to come defend their rift..but they dont. They ♥♥♥♥ talk a lot, but don't do what they say they do. I mean we are pirates on the mainland, why not try? They do not really PvP at all anymore so we are trying to bring it to them.
    IGN - Rificz

We are trying to entice guilds like Revolution to come defend their rift..but they dont. They ♥♥♥♥ talk a lot, but don't do what they say they do. I mean we are pirates on the mainland, why not try? They do not really PvP at all anymore so we are trying to bring it to them.
    i dont remember them saying they were going to protect every single grim and crim raid, no guild has ever said that. maybe yall should talk it over and make a schedule for this pvp? u kno have all the geared ppl doing crim and grim at the same time so yall can jump that raid? that might work, at least it would spare the noobs. while yall jump crim, grim and fortress... wouldnt revo be doing something else? O.o food for thought, if they arent at the rift or raid... where are they? wat are they doing? obviously its more important and beneficial then these raids, should look into that.

ur not encouraging anything nor proving anything, if ur on mainland and die try not to whine about it in ur faction chat, cuz then even that pushes ppl back into their holes. AND b4 u say "well maybe they shouldnt be playing this game" REMEMBER these are noobs as well as farmers who arent that skilled in pvp. rificz u have been playing a long time, idk if u were in alpha but those of us who have been playing a long time are a dying breed. we shouldnt be pushing noobs away. u recruited the strongest and some of the oldest players from both factions, that made u strong, now us lil ppl need to work with noobs and farmers to contest u.

its alot to consider and think about and im responding so much cuz im bored at work >.<

once again no salt or fighting words, im just concerned about the population and health of our server. as one person in history said once, "with great power comes great responsibility".

We had some really nice PvP on Freedich last night with you guys :O

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiye View Post
    THERE! keep it there away from the noobs!

Quote Originally Posted by zerena View Post
    i dont remember them saying they were going to protect every single grim and crim raid, no guild has ever said that. maybe yall should talk it over and make a schedule for this pvp? u kno have all the geared ppl doing crim and grim at the same time so yall can jump that raid? that might work, at least it would spare the noobs. while yall jump crim, grim and fortress... wouldnt revo be doing something else? O.o food for thought, if they arent at the rift or raid... where are they? wat are they doing? obviously its more important and beneficial then these raids, should look into that.

ur not encouraging anything nor proving anything, if ur on mainland and die try not to whine about it in ur faction chat, cuz then even that pushes ppl back into their holes. AND b4 u say "well maybe they shouldnt be playing this game" REMEMBER these are noobs as well as farmers who arent that skilled in pvp. rificz u have been playing a long time, idk if u were in alpha but those of us who have been playing a long time are a dying breed.
    Don't put words in my mouth please. I don't say dumb stuff like "dont play the game if you dont like PvP". I respect everyone's game play style, but I am a pirate so yea they should respect mine if I choose to come PvP on mainland, thats just how it is. I have seen a million comments of "Pirates do nothing except sit on their little island all day" so this is our way of proving everyone wrong (along with going to every event, which no other guild on this server can say they do). We are the most active faction, but people are stuck in their small world just believing things that their leaders tell them.

Just hoped a guild truly wanting PvP would come where it exists and not just only PvP when it involves their gold...Gold Trader being the only thing Revo will come mass for...well and RD. When east used to go to west Crim back a while ago it would be called out and Disaster would come defend against it for PvP. Guess thats long gone and everyone's focusing on themselves.

Kinda sick of posting on the forums lately and this really has nothing to do with Azelles post so Zarena id appreciate if you didn't feel obliged to turn most of these post into long winded discussions. Thanks
    IGN - Rificz

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiye View Post
    Lol, it was a raid smaller then 10 pirates vs 20-30 revos. thats not pvp
    Inoch/NA's Worst Pvper

Quote Originally Posted by Lifehavok View Post
    Lol, it was a raid smaller then 10 pirates vs 20-30 revos. thats not pvp
    10 pirates? There were about 25 at the one I'm talking about, but okay then.

It was enough were both sides wiped each other more than once.

propaganda
    just stopp
    Fatality

The only guild that matters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast