+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Polaris Cub not turning into mount!

Polaris Cub not turning into mount!

I've tried 6x to get the mount and after spending so much $$$ I've a headache and wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I do the feed/bathe and dance stuff and poof it's another battle pet! GRRR. Is there something I'm missing? Polaris cub + food + water + dancing =......

Quote Originally Posted by RavenChild View Post
    I've tried 6x to get the mount and after spending so much $$$ I've a headache and wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I do the feed/bathe and dance stuff and poof it's another battle pet! GRRR. Is there something I'm missing? Polaris cub + food + water + dancing =......
    It is just RNG, get used to it, I have had battle pets as you out of the Polaris Cub. Are you in an cold area?
    Kyprosa, Anthalon & Kyrios & <3 Aier Forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by RavenChild View Post
    Nope, just your luck. Some players have gone through a hundred cubs to get it, others get it on their first or second try. IIRC, it's some number lower than 10% so you'll just have to keep chugging. I'd take this chance to check your battle pet skills though, the polar bear battle pet has different skills it can receive through RNG. Since you're getting a lot of polar bear pets anyways, you can try to get a bear with more rare set of skills as a secondary objective.

(Also, if you want to keep the rarity of your mount when you get one, I suggest not upgrading to the black bear mount afterwards. The black bear is actually less rare because it was also upgradeable from cash shop bears).

+ Reply to Thread