+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Basic costumes - serendipity rerolls - official response?

Basic costumes - serendipity rerolls - official response?

I am currently on my 24th reroll for the last stat of my mythic magic basic costume.

My question is simple!

Does it make any difference if a costume magic/melee/range/healing? Out of the 24 rolls I have tried, I did not get a single magic related stat!

I know rng and all that cr@p but, if there 4 different categories they must serve a purpose.

from my expirience apparently they don't and that's quite misleading if you ask me!

Cheers

I don't think they do, as far as I know and seen in trying to make a costume, all costume types get their random stats from the same pool.. It's horrendous, kinda gave up on trying to get a decent costume.

Does it make any difference if a costume magic/melee/range/healing?
    it does for the 1st grades. But once legend/myth no it doesn't. That's the reason why if you want m. atk for ex. you should reroll before hitting higher grades.

At higher grades it DOES matter if its a melee/healing/range/magic costume. When you are in the menu where you can reroll stats you can see the stats that it can be rerolled to and you'll notice multiple stats missing depending on the type of costume.

Quote Originally Posted by mwm4415 View Post
    At higher grades it DOES matter if its a melee/healing/range/magic costume. When you are in the menu where you can reroll stats you can see the stats that it can be rerolled to and you'll notice multiple stats missing depending on the type of costume.
    the ones missing would be all the useful ones.

Well... What can I say... I am at 35 re-rolls... 24 of them today... this is just unreal! only 1 mage related stat ( pve skill dmg 5.9%)

Dis game Impposible to imagine this game w/o my alt army

Serendipity stones is the epitome of RNG on this game. Nothing else. 45 rerolls yesterday not one good roll on a magic costume lol.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

While this thread has some traction, anyone mind posting all the available stats for a melee costume at mythic? I know there's a thread somewhere with it, but I search proficiency is lacking.

+ Reply to Thread