+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dominion in Mirage?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    I think this is an excellent change. If your guild collectively has no interest in dominions, you can always stay under level 3. If that doesn't suit you, then peace treaties are a perfectly fine option. At 80 prestige for 48 hour coverage, they are MORE than reasonable. One alt dragged along to a few guild missions and the DS packs will have you covered indefinitely. A few people doing it and you have peace for as far as the eye can see.

The ability to AFK in Mirage was convenient, yes, but I feel like this change was a necessary one. Even from a guild who took full advantage of the safety of Mirage, I'm happy to see that it no longer provides a hiding place from Dominions.
    I would even say, make Peace treaties have a 24/48hr cooldown. The point should be, if you dont wanna risk getting dominioned, stay in a guild below level 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable View Post
    You know i can keep peace treaty up 24/7, but it's sad seeing some poor guy that has been playing three weeks and joined a guild get dominioned on and lose all of his stuff. He joined
    If you joined 3 weeks ago, dont join a level 3 guild that doesnt keep peace treaties up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinna View Post
    Choosing "select character" is also convenient, available from everywhere in the game and allows you to AFK "safely".
    And prevents you from picking up conversations where you left off. It's not at all convenient to have to log out every time you want to AFK for 5 minutes, especially when this stops other timers you may want ticking down while you are AFK like the clicky boxes or hero summons debuff.

Why can't you TRINO people at least try to understand how things are abused in game. Dominions in their current form are only used as a way to steal packs and score easy kills to get 10+ before logging off.
    Don't go past lv3 then, or stack up on peace scrolls (which is a complete joke, with alts you can easily stack forever)

I don't care about this change one way or the other but it's irritating that they spend time on this instead of fixing actual broken stuff
    Aria - Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by luniz View Post
    I don't care about this change one way or the other but it's irritating that they spend time on this instead of fixing actual broken stuff
    Which is what this change is focusing on... fixing something that was broken aka being able to afk in mirage during doms.

Quote Originally Posted by Flandimon View Post
    I would even say, make Peace treaties have a 24/48hr cooldown. The point should be, if you dont wanna risk getting dominioned, stay in a guild below level 3.
    I could see an argument for this, but I would counter by saying it is something you have to work for in a way, and can be used to ensure you control the terms of a dominion in your favor. I wouldn't necessarily argue against them taking a little more to get, though, just so it isn't super easy to do so.
    Rickie
    <Lusty Seabugs>
    Pirates Green of Nazar, Bastards of Lucius. Returned for AA:U as a filthy casual on Runert.

Never Say Die.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    We'll add it to the patch notes now.
    Thank you!!
    All I want is some accessible documentation, instead of sifting through the forums.

You know i can keep peace treaty up 24/7, but it's sad seeing some poor guy that has been playing three weeks and joined a guild get dominioned on and lose all of his stuff. He joined the wrong guild maybe, or his guild was once big enough to defend itself but lost players. Many reasons exist. Whatever the reason, the guy loses his packs in a safe zone, gets discouraged, and leaves the game.
    God you guys are ♥♥♥♥ing drama queens, "OMG i lost a pack, quick close game and uninstall!!"
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

Quote Originally Posted by luniz View Post
    This was broken. I'm glad they fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

Why can't you TRINO people at least try to understand how things are abused in game. Dominions in their current form are only used as a way to steal packs and score easy kills to get 10+ before logging off.
    You need to accept the fact that AA is an OPEN WORLD PVP game, thats it!
    Veteran KR/RU/Alpha player, The Hamster
    General BrutLeX from Kyprosa(EU) / Primeval since day1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast