+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dominion in Mirage?

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzeau View Post
    God you guys are ♥♥♥♥ing drama queens, "OMG i lost a pack, quick close game and uninstall!!"
    Agreed. People don't uninstall the first time they get ganked in a conflict zone. Nor the second, nor the third. I most certainly didn't
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

Quote Originally Posted by Marinia View Post
    And prevents you from picking up conversations where you left off. It's not at all convenient to have to log out every time you want to AFK for 5 minutes, especially when this stops other timers you may want ticking down while you are AFK like the clicky boxes or hero summons debuff.
    How often is your guild dominioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Eshva View Post
    Agreed. People don't uninstall the first time they get ganked in a conflict zone. Nor the second, nor the third. I most certainly didn't
    Amen, people need to stop crying injustice at the first sign of difficulty. Yes this game isn't fair, some people play more, some pay more, some are better than others. Get used to it or you'Re gonna have a bad time.
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

+1 with the wisdom. Lost a lot of packs when I was new, got killed a lot for the fun of it too. It sucked, but you learn from it and get better. If you can't take the blows, AA is just not the game for you.
    Rickie
    <Lusty Seabugs>
    Pirates Green of Nazar, Bastards of Lucius. Returned for AA:U as a filthy casual on Runert.

Never Say Die.

Quote Originally Posted by Yrgna View Post
    If anything is currently being abused it is people running packs in peace time and im not able to fight inflation.
    DGS and Abyssal pump far more gold into the economy than a few haulers full of packs.

Nobody is talking about conflict zones. We are talking about safezone hauler ganks via dominion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinna View Post
    How often is your guild dominioned?
    LOL, we really aren't dominioned much, despite having treaties down for days at a time. Our purple pirates are too carebear to remove their treaties. They take them off for packs in "safe zones" then slap them right back up. More often than not, they lose money in the process and are doing it for the salt.

Absolutely nothing will change as a result of this, it's a change for the sake of making a change. It isn't one that makes any "real" sense. Whoever decided this was a change to prioritize really wasn't thinking with their head, no offense. Now it'll be "Sit on your hauler at the Nui", "Go to Library" or "Sit in a dungeon" or something.

We'll simply have to "retrain" our members as they are all "trained" to be in Mirage when they are AFK. We have to adjust what we're doing (like everyone else). All this does is add an inconvenience.

From a guild management perspective, everyone being able to AFK in Mirage is INCREDIBLY handy in seeing at a glance who is AFK and who isn't. Our guild actively hunts down members who are AFK in open world and ports them to... not safe places . Our allies are encouraged to do the same. They know not to AFK in the open world.

On the bright side, I won't be crashing my client multiple times a day going back and forth to Mirage. Last patch really broke something there.

Celestrata how about you guys acknowledge Trion ♥♥♥♥ed the OCE community with the new event timers too and get them to fix it for us? Do we have to all charge back to be noticed?

Can literally acknowledge every other thread.

Like that we can now kill cowards in mirage though. Fun fun. At least there's that

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable View Post
    Nobody is talking about conflict zones. We are talking about safezone hauler ganks via dominion.

And she says its working as intended. If you wanted continued safe pack runs then you need to hide in low level guild, work with a guild that keeps peace up or a guild that actually uses real people instead of alts to do them with (omg concept). Even then, your packs are never safe due to human error, internet error (rip DC'ing durring a traderun) and people that want to steal your packs. Pulling trade ships out of safe zones with harpoons anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

And she says its working as intended. If you wanted continued safe pack runs then you need to hide in low level guild, work with a guild that keeps peace up or a guild that actually uses real people instead of alts to do them with (omg concept). Even then, your packs are never safe due to human error, internet error (rip DC'ing durring a traderun) and people that want to steal your packs. Pulling trade ships out of safe zones with harpoons anyone?
    Exactly that's what made this game exciting, running packs with the fear that they were never truly "safe". Now after letting people run multiple clients, banning blocking, killing of carts with mobs, packs are now just a monotonous safe way of making gold. 90% of people dont even bother to run packs to freedich, they rather just do hauler trains in safe zone.

The people left no longer understand the real AA that was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast