+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: TBT wants to work with the east

why doesnt tbt just start the raids....if tbt gets kicked...kill said raid.....we did this over and over till the east finally got the point that you dont ♥♥♥♥ with us....

I like tbt
    Tractor Team 6 (retired)
    Dirtbag/EmmJay

You guys are still talking in circles and throwing stones. Literally no one has said anything constructive. I think everyone understands both points of view by now.

TBT keeps saying they want to work with the East, so what exactly would need to change?

Perhaps TBT could try hitting West occasionally? Go hit a West CR/GR? I promise you it's just as fun but when Dorden was asked this question he said TBT had never considered it.

Perhaps people also need to understand if you run your packs through a zone where combat is enabled you do run the risk of losing your trade packs. This is why a safe run is called a safe run... cos it's safe.

Maybe if TBT did stop messing with events and if others stopped trying to kill them when they are doing events?

With a little less stubbornness from both parties we COULD work together. It would be just as much content, just as much fun, more infact. Being boobies deep in reds it so much more enjoyable than reporting blood stains.

#honorbeforeinfamy Let's go let's go.
    Some cray hoe biscuit.

Awwwwww yis. We even have a theme song thanks to sir Fooshie.
    Some cray hoe biscuit.

#honorbeforeinfamy

Brb ordering 5k tshirts
    OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

CONVICTION PIRATE

THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

Quote Originally Posted by Soosha View Post
    You guys are still talking in circles and throwing stones. Literally no one has said anything constructive. I think everyone understands both points of view by now.

TBT keeps saying they want to work with the East, so what exactly would need to change?

Perhaps TBT could try hitting West occasionally? Go hit a West CR/GR? I promise you it's just as fun but when Dorden was asked this question he said TBT had never considered it.

Perhaps people also need to understand if you run your packs through a zone where combat is enabled you do run the risk of losing your trade packs. This is why a safe run is called a safe run... cos it's safe.

Maybe if TBT did stop messing with events and if others stopped trying to kill them when they are doing events?

With a little less stubbornness from both parties we COULD work together. It would be just as much content, just as much fun, more infact. Being boobies deep in reds it so much more enjoyable than reporting blood stains.

#honorbeforeinfamy Let's go let's go.
    TBT regularly goes after Gank Bus from what I've seen, but I don't see much of the daily events outside of lusca since I'm a pirate. We did throw a few bodies at Gank Bus at the east GR earlier tonight though.

Quote Originally Posted by GottFaust View Post
    TBT regularly goes after Gank Bus from what I've seen, but I don't see much of the daily events outside of lusca since I'm a pirate. We did throw a few bodies at Gank Bus at the east GR earlier tonight though.
    Hit reds and GB specifically all the time. Some days we end up fighting gank bus almost all day. This has always been the case and anyone like shaike or dossy trying to say otherwise is purely propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by jumbaliah View Post
    Hit reds and GB specifically all the time. Some days we end up fighting gank bus almost all day. This has always been the case and anyone like shaike or dossy trying to say otherwise is purely propaganda
    Can confirm. Perinoor and Solis Larders were donated to me.

(Throwing that in there in the hopes that inspires you guys to make nice.)

Quote Originally Posted by kingsnafu View Post
    Dont know about all of TBT but the core people dont act like ur saying.

And speaking for myself, i hate doing DGS been there, done it and its terrible at best its a race to see who can ress the quickest. At worst its 8 hrs of sitting on a boat. And considering u need at least 50 people each persons getting maybe 200g for there time and thats if they get all 3.

i can make 200g in 20 mins at any point in the day the time to gold ratio is just off to make it worthwhile, you people should be doing kraken and RD which take 30 mins and can drop a 15k glider or 25k shield.You would Be getting much better return for the time invested.
    Can make 200g in 20 minutes, is not 8k gs yet... must play < 5 min a day

I found this post particularity relevant from the ollo boards. http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2400801

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast