+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Leadership Compensation?

Leadership Compensation?

With the changes in the event timers, the Halcyona bug that eliminates one of "Battle for the Golden Plains" during the day, on top of the hero period being less than 1 month (8/3 - 8/31) is there any leadership compensation that can be offered?

It's already a full-time job to get 4000 leadership in a month and with these issues it has made it much more difficult to earn hero compensation. Some of us Heroes work hard to keep people motivated in the game. Help keep us motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivara View Post
    Some of us Heroes work hard to keep people motivated in the game.
    That's funny. Stop that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and you should say, "please give leadership compensation, so I can get the gold *cry*" Please don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Emyou View Post
    That's funny. Stop that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and you should say, "please give leadership compensation, so I can get the gold *cry*" Please don't lie.
    I could make 3x that much gold in the time it takes to earn 4k leadership. So please keep your troll comments to yourself.

What about the hero candidates? Do they get leadership, too? What about others striving for a hero position?

The entire hero system is broken. As most of the big systems in game. But it's not Trion's fault that these mechanics are half ♥♥♥♥♥ or require 24/7 AA playing to actually accomplish what they require. Trion has shown that more or less, do give some type of compensation for things like that, so just wait till they do fix halcyona and then they will see how much people got affected.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

lolno
    Aegis
    http://i.imgur.com/Kt9f2Kr.jpg o7

<mAgA>

"All streamers require a stream permit. Permits are able to be purchase via apex/gold and mod status. Contact Maga GM for more information. Everyone not in Maga will be in agent norths shoes if they stream without a permit."

Quote Originally Posted by Sivara View Post
    I could make 3x that much gold in the time it takes to earn 4k leadership. So please keep your troll comments to yourself.
    well...keep telling yourself that ♥♥♥♥. "work hard to keep people motivated in the game" <--- really funny bois

0/10 heroes on my faction lead any events.
    😂
    Scratch that, there's 1 or 2 that invite for abyss

well...keep telling yourself that ♥♥♥♥. "work hard to keep people motivated in the game" <--- really funny bois
    Can I also be compensated for the 5 seconds of my life spent reading this useless reply. Thanks.

This guy should never get a raidinvite again Ever! I hope the heroes on ur server recognize you.

You must be one of the ppl that type +gr at 02:00 when all the packs are already moved, And there is still a few on the ground at Nuis way for you to pick up and deliver.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast