+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mirage Island: Multiple Dimensions?

Mirage Island: Multiple Dimensions?

Is it intended to send players to different dimensions of Mirage Island (like dimension 1, 2, 3 in library)? Cause today two characters of the same player in the same party were not able to see each other there, standing in the same spot. There were other people in the "alternative dimension", but noticeably less than in the regular one. I went fishing myself with three characters at the same time, all ended up in the usual dimension and I also didn't see the "special snowflake"
    This is the first time I hear this could happen, I always assumed Mirage is the same for everyone since it's a well-known spot for trading etc., but it might be a bug linked to the recent crashes perhaps?

Yes, it's always been like that but there's never been a need in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Yes, actually. There are multiple instances for Mirage Isle in order to handle player population. Mostly these extra instances aren't used, but I'm sure there may be some spill over due to the currently active event.
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Cool, thanks for info

Yes I noticed the same.
    Went to Mirage with three accounts. Two of them were in the normal Mirage with many other player but the third char was alone there just with 1 other guy. But at the same spot.
    At first i thought it's a bug and all the people aren't loaded but it was really another dimension.
    I guess it happens if too many player enter Mirage which is the fact due to the fishing event.
    EU - Kyprosa - New Age - <PARADIGMA>

How to kill as an archer

Current Primeval Gear + Build

+ Reply to Thread