+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion posted this"Prepare for a Rush"but thy didn't give a date(?)+how to craft Purification Archeum pack from Faded P.Monolith at DS-Ezi L.

Trion posted this"Prepare for a Rush"but thy didn't give a date(?)+how to craft Purification Archeum pack from Faded P.Monolith at DS-Ezi L.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...are-for-a-Rush

When is the castle rush happening ? this Sunday ( 12.09.2016 ) or later ? thank you.

and do you know how is this " Faded Purification Monolith " working ( how to activate it ) to craft the " Purification Archeum " pack for the castle claim from Diamond Shore Ezi Light ? thank you.

Note:
    If you look at the comments after page +10 ( generally ) you can see the discussion about how pirates ruins the game by using the unintended game mechanics against other factions ( mainly ) at dead low populated servers where pirates dominate everything. In addition, you can see these some of pirate guilds' salty comments too ( be aware ), thank you.

iirc, the workbench activates on it's own when castles are claimable

Quote Originally Posted by gruffen2 View Post
    iirc, the workbench activates on it's own when castles are claimable
    do you know when is this castle claim starting ? thank you.

that's the part i'm not sure about. it could be with the rest of the sieges today (the 11th to keep things clear), it could be tomorrow, or the 14th. i'm pretty sure it's the 14th, but i'm not as certain as i'd like to be about this stuff

its with the patch

So the 14th

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    its with the patch

So the 14th
    fantastic. gives me enough time to get enough tax certs to put down my treehouse :P (although an official statement to keep things clear would be nice)

The purification area becomes usable EVERY sunday, not just today.

Hint, you can make the castle claim pack TODAY and then use it on the 14th.

You need rising stone packs and lots of blood archeum

Quote Originally Posted by Modescond View Post

why do we need " rising stone packs " ? can't we craft the " Purification Archeum Pack " directly once " Fades Purification Monolith " activates automatically at Sunday ?

if we craft the castle pack today then log off it doesn't disappear right ? or even if it disappear can we put it to 8x8 solo trade pack building that destroys the packs' timing and you can keep your packs for a long time, right ? thank you.

if we need the " rising stone packs "how many do we need and where can we craft the " rising stone pack " ? thank you.

Note:
    I am asking these; because I cannot find clear information about new system that came with +2.0 patches for castle siege.

apparently you need to use 20 of the rising star packs on the monolith to make it feel special and then make the pack or something

Quote Originally Posted by Modescond View Post

Except that for the castle rush on Evolution server, Trion delete every rising stone packs that people may have in stock BEFORE the castle rush and returned the mats by mail.

So it wouldn't be surprising that people who are crafting packs now will not have them on their back the day Castle are launched..

at least this would be perfect for a castle Rush on Next week end (since the crafting station only appear on saturday or sunday if i recall)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast