+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion posted this"Prepare for a Rush"but thy didn't give a date(?)+how to craft Purification Archeum pack from Faded P.Monolith at DS-Ezi L.

Trino wasting their players time as usual

Well, its finally determined, those who crafted packs last sunday in the hope to exploit easy castles will have the mats refunded, and they can rejoin the queue with everyone else next sunday.

NOTE: At the release of the September Update all existing Purifying Archeum Packs have been deconstructed and their materials have been sent to their current owner. This include packs on the backs of logged out characters camped near a potentially unclaimed archeum lodestone; those placed in storage silos or other containers, on the ground, or hidden somewhere special. The workbench will spawn again next Sunday and the claiming process will proceed as intended from that point onward.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2400353

Quote Originally Posted by Shalille View Post
    Well, its finally determined, those who crafted packs last sunday in the hope to exploit easy castles will have the mats refunded, and they can rejoin the queue with everyone else next sunday.

NOTE: At the release of the September Update all existing Purifying Archeum Packs have been deconstructed and their materials have been sent to their current owner. This include packs on the backs of logged out characters camped near a potentially unclaimed archeum lodestone; those placed in storage silos or other containers, on the ground, or hidden somewhere special. The workbench will spawn again next Sunday and the claiming process will proceed as intended from that point onward.

Well, I'm not going to say that I was right... and those of you that called us "unprepared" were blowing steam per usual... but...

Screw it, I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalille View Post

How is being prepared "Exploiting"?
    We ran packs, workbenches were available for 6 hours (4 peace).
    Nothing we did was unfair, we even did it during sieges we were doing.
    What IS unfair is to simply be out 20 Rising Star Stone Packs because it's really hard to mention in a Livestream/forum/tweet/announcement/game/etc that you don't want players USING THE PURIFICATION BENCH BEFORE THE PATCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Luniliel View Post
    Except that for the castle rush on Evolution server, Trion delete every rising stone packs that people may have in stock BEFORE the castle rush and returned the mats by mail.

So it wouldn't be surprising that people who are crafting packs now will not have them on their back the day Castle are launched..

at least this would be perfect for a castle Rush on Next week end (since the crafting station only appear on saturday or sunday if i recall)

Called it

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...are-for-a-Rush

When is the castle rush happening ? this Sunday ( 12.09.2016 ) or later ? thank you.

and do you know how is this " Faded Purification Monolith " working ( how to activate it ) to craft the " Purification Archeum " pack for the castle claim from Diamond Shore Ezi Light ? thank you.
    all this information is available. You could just do research.

Quote Originally Posted by Suffuri View Post
    How is being prepared "Exploiting"?
    We ran packs, workbenches were available for 6 hours (4 peace).
    Nothing we did was unfair, we even did it during sieges we were doing.
    What IS unfair is to simply be out 20 Rising Star Stone Packs because it's really hard to mention in a Livestream/forum/tweet/announcement/game/etc that you don't want players USING THE PURIFICATION BENCH BEFORE THE PATCH.

absolutely. they should have announced it....

Quote Originally Posted by Depingah View Post
    Well, I'm not going to say that I was right... and those of you that called us "unprepared" were blowing steam per usual... but...

Screw it, I was right.
    All good. All the info was there for everyone - but I suppose it's time once again to push any form of OCE content out.

Have fun with your sieges while we are on our way to work Monday morning.

Enjoy your PvP and content.
    OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

CONVICTION PIRATE

THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

Quote Originally Posted by Depingah View Post
    IF it does happen again, then you (and other Oceanics) are supposedly screwed regardless if you're unable to get something crafted on Sunday (though, Sunday is a relatively long day, so I'm not sure how exactly you're screwed in this regard).
    The problem here is the timing. Sunday may be a long day, but server sunday (CST) is monday in OCE timezones. And people have to work on monday generally. So if purification monolith is sundays at 6pm server time. That's monday morning between 7-9am for oceanics. That's rather inconvenient time.

Further, it was announced on glyph (which is where i saw the article) -- it said "prepare for a rush" this article was posted Sept. 9th (friday). We prepared for a rush on Sunday (2 days later). It was never announced that the packs should not be crafted that sunday as they would be removed. This announcement came on Tuesday, 2 days after packs were created. So ya, it kinda bites, and ya -- planning gets screwed.

I'm more concerned that they have not refunded the rising star packs to build the monolith -- as those were also consumed and cost a lot -- and we were told to prepare (without warning of the enforced start time to this great race).

Quote Originally Posted by Valfreya View Post
    The problem here is the timing. Sunday may be a long day, but server sunday (CST) is monday in OCE timezones. And people have to work on monday generally. So if purification monolith is sundays at 6pm server time. That's monday morning between 7-9am for oceanics. That's rather inconvenient time.

Further, it was announced on glyph (which is where i saw the article) -- it said "prepare for a rush" this article was posted Sept. 9th (friday). We prepared for a rush on Sunday (2 days later). It was never announced that the packs should not be crafted that sunday as they would be removed. This announcement came on Tuesday, 2 days after packs were created. So ya, it kinda bites, and ya -- planning gets screwed.

I'm more concerned that they have not refunded the rising star packs to build the monolith -- as those were also consumed and cost a lot -- and we were told to prepare (without warning of the enforced start time to this great race).
    Be nice if they had GMs to activate the benches sunday, since at least the benches that were activated over the weekend.

On the note of the timing, for OCE to have castles you'd need to switch the siege times too. Even if an OCE guild got a castle today how would they defend it?

Saturday evening siege (PST) would be better since while it's still an early morning for the OCE, it's at least an early sunday morning.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast