+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: WARNING: Migration Scale Cost

WARNING: Migration Scale Cost

Be warned! This is EXPENSIVE!

1st one costs 1 token = 50g
    2nd costs 2 tokens = 100g
    3rd costs 5 tokens = 250g
    4th costs 10 tokens = 500g
    5th costs 17 tokens...

Natural amount you can shift is 200 stats. You can upgrade this for 1500 credits to 300, but no need to do that anytime now as the cost to shift all the stats is crazy high. You apply the scales in the menu that you utilize to swap the stats.

It does not matter if you do a different swap of stats to try to reset the cost. I did a mix of Spirit and Agility and the price kept increasing.

IF there isnt a mechanic to reset the amount needed to increase your stats, this is a whale feature.

You just wait every day or week and it will keep being reasonable. If you wanna reset everything same day prepare to pay 56k gold.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Yeah, the amount of tokens need to change your stat resets daily. So a little patience and you'll be good.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Smit View Post
    Be warned! This is EXPENSIVE!

1st one costs 1 token = 50g
    2nd costs 2 tokens = 100g
    3rd costs 5 tokens = 250g
    4th costs 10 tokens = 500g
    5th costs 17 tokens...

Natural amount you can shift is 200 stats. You can upgrade this for 1500 credits to 300, but no need to do that anytime now as the cost to shift all the stats is crazy high. You apply the scales in the menu that you utilize to swap the stats.

It does not matter if you do a different swap of stats to try to reset the cost. I did a mix of Spirit and Agility and the price kept increasing.

IF there isnt a mechanic to reset the amount needed to increase your stats, this is a whale feature.
    or you could not....spend everything in 1 day and instead spend 2 months and 3000 gold, or 30 days and some arena time?
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

Either you didn't pay attention or you weren't informed; doing this more than once a day increases the price each "upgrade".

Honestly I think its ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ how much it cost 50g per 5 stats moved is fine but higher then that is ♥♥♥♥ing outrageous

Did you see the replies so far? The cost is scaling if you keep doing it. It doesn't scale if you wait for reset.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Yep, patience is key here. Otherwise, yes, the cost increases exponentially if you shift stats frequently in one day.

After 17 it goes to 26 and then 35 or something if I recall correctly...

Additionally, Celestrata, your presence is requested in another pertinent thread regarding the removal of packs and the basis for the decision.

Edit: I think I calculated like... 35 points a day would cost 4.9K using the 50g thingie thangs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Yep, patience is key here. Otherwise, yes, the cost increases exponentially if you shift stats frequently in one day.
    Celestrata this is honestly really stupid how this works the fact you end up paying an upwards of 500g to move 5 stats? 50g was fine but more then that is just outrageous and you do realize in other MMO's player actually get to chose where those points to go with to begin with so why should we have to pay 500g+ for only 5 stats? We should be able to migrate stats as we please not be limited by timed resets so we can only move a certain amount per day without over paying. It should cost 50g no mater how many times we move stats that day that way say someone wants to compare whats best for them they can actually see and feel the difference in one day instead of having to wait over 1 month to 2 months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast