+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: WARNING: Migration Scale Cost

You are talking for 300 stats meaning, massive increase in residual stats. 300 intel will 60 magic attack, 1500+ mana, 3-4 crit rate. It's good it's expensive.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Quote Originally Posted by Charbeneau View Post
    Celestrata this is honestly really stupid how this works the fact you end up paying an upwards of 500g to move 5 stats? 50g was fine but more then that is just outrageous and you do realize in other MMO's player actually get to chose where those points to go with to begin with so why should we have to pay 500g+ for only 5 stats?
    It's only 50g to move 5 stat points...

It's not 50g per point.

If you want to move 10 points in a particular day using the item, you will need 3, and that's still just 150g for 10 points in a day...

It's 50g a day for 60 days... assuming you don't do the other one that moves 10 points in a day...

It's really not a major issue, folks.

Celestrata this is honestly really stupid how this works the fact you end up paying an upwards of 500g to move 5 stats? 50g was fine but more then that is just outrageous and you do realize in other MMO's player actually get to chose where those points to go with to begin with so why should we have to pay 500g+ for only 5 stats? We should be able to migrate stats as we please not be limited by times.
    Really? Which ones cause most MMOs I've played it cost $$ to change your stats/skill points.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    Really? Which ones cause most MMOs I've played it cost $$ to change your stats/skill points.
    The main one that comes to mind is Brightshadow granted it was a pve game it was good and you got to assign points as you leveled and later respec with cash shop items. I played a few others with the same features but still find it stupid that the cost scales up till reset there should be no scaling with it if you have the gold then you should be able to do it without paying too much if you want it done that day.

The main one that comes to mind is Brightshadow granted it was a pve game it was good and you got to assign points as you leveled and later respec with cash shop items. I played a few others with the same features but still find it stupid that the cost scales up till reset there should be no scaling with it if you have the gold then you should be able to do it without paying too much if you want it done that day.
    So most don't let you change for free, got it.

As for cost that is up to the user, personally this system is worthless for me since I'm a jack of all trades type, so min/maxing is against my style. However it is nice that it's now allowed for those that do.

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    So most don't let you change for free, got it.

As for cost that is up to the user, personally this system is worthless for me since I'm a jack of all trades type, so min/maxing is against my style. However it is nice that it's now allowed for those that do.
    Yeah I don't expect it to be free but I do think it should cost 50g flat per 5 stats instead of paying more if you wish to do more in one day.

Yeah I don't expect it to be free but I do think it should cost 50g flat per 5 stats instead of paying more if you wish to do more in one day.
    5 or 10 if you do a little extra work. But if you stack everything into 1 or two stats that can make for some hard hits. So yeah this change is going to be expensive if you rush it.

It's called Gold Sink, guuuuuys.

Meanwhile, you can get a 10 point change for 2 FFA arenas and 5g. 5 FFA arenas, 15g, and you've got 20 points a day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast