+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge State of the Game Livestream December 16 at 1:30 PM PDT

We're looking forward to seeing you there, and having a candid discussion on the State of the Game!
    Candid? yes, yes looking forward for that too

open game, black screen, reset game, black screen, reset game, pass black screen, shows server list, click server, freezed without even get to queue, repeat.

Normally I don't care about compensation but some of us have spent money on the game and have barely had any play time due to the ♥♥♥♥ login problems.
    It's not even an option at this point. How are we getting compensated?

A livestream already?
    THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

will you be capable of that?
    great tech team!!!

article on the main site has a link to the Dec. 12th stream discussion

Are you guys going to blame XL Games for the horrible timing of this as well?

Guys the people that will be on the stream most likely have nothing to do with fixing the actual issue. You think the community manager or a producer are network tech or them speaking to us stops the fix at all? I get that were all salty about the servers being jacked up but think before you post.

I'm not sure this is a great idea. You have thousands of players still unable to enter game or are disconnected during the process. I was fine this morning, (12/14/2016) but ever since the so-called update at 1115 PST, neither I nor my brother have been able to log into game. as someone said above (I'm copying/pasting) : "open game, black screen, reset game, black screen, reset game, pass black screen, shows server list, click server, freezed without even get to queue, repeat." This is what is happening. Many of us spent the 150 dollars to buy the pack, plus spend 50 dollars to buy APEX, and we CAN'T USE IT. Something is definitely wrong, and I would like to know if you are any closer to figuring this out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast