+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Gift event this year....

Any MMO that cant handle giving out holiday gifts is usually doing very poorly.
    Especially since it is normally an expectation of its customers to receive holiday gifts.

For the last month they cant even get this game to run.

Archeage has never looked so bad.

If I have to hear "its coming", it will not only be gifts, it will be compensation, and the game running right, all added to the que of crap they have to add.
    Could they be farther behind? Apparently no matter how much money they receive they wont add the correct amount of staff/equipment.

I cant imagine giving them money, it would be better spent set on fire for the entertainment of watching it burn.

Keep in mind even Farmville gave holiday gifts. Such a high bar to set.

Quote Originally Posted by Kixx View Post
    Any MMO that cant handle giving out holiday gifts is usually doing very poorly.
    Especially since it is normally an expectation of its customers to receive holiday gifts.

For the last month they cant even get this game to run.

Archeage has never looked so bad.
    And thing is, especially in a time of stress and trouble some (real, complete!) event would distract the annoyed playerbase to some extent and soothe it. But cancelling expected stuff only leads to even more frustration.

I personally loved the shoes you could put on your farms and harvest every so or so minutes. And I think everyone on the forums knows by now that I miss crate smashing :P I don't even want gifts that just appear in my mailbox, I got no problem with running around and doing something as long as the rewards are worth it and as long as I feel appreciated as a player. But if I can't even use last year's coins and would only get the same crap as in 2015 anyway I don't even bother when the best parts are missing.

And you're right, this game can't sink much lower, so chances things get better next year are pretty high, right? ;o)

Wow, I thought it was a mistake. You mean to tell me they put that their on purpose? OMG, Im not believing that. Where does it say it? plz post link. Putting that cupcake or any other item in last years gifts is an outright lie. It wasn't there then and it shouldn't be there now. If this is true, they should have taken it out of the game completely. I can tolerate most stuff but definitely not lies. Please show me the proof.
    ~BOOP~
    Old Timers Guild
    Tahyang, Conviction, Kadum, Dochul

Makes that "wait and see" comment look more like "I actually don't know" lmao , sad to think Trion staff doesn't know what's coming in the event; I hope that's not the case but when he says "wait and see" and it's literally the worst Christmas event since launch......I don't know what to say. The entire "winters maiden festival" is nothing. For this to be all there is to the Christmas event is so disappointing when we see, not only just what we've gotten in the past, but what Korea gets....it's just depressing.

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

Quote Originally Posted by SHINYA View Post
    Makes that "wait and see" comment look more like "I actually don't know" lmao , sad to think Trion staff doesn't know what's coming in the event; I hope that's not the case but when he says "wait and see" and it's literally the worst Christmas event since launch......I don't know what to say. The entire "winters maiden festival" is nothing. For this to be all there is to the Christmas event is so disappointing when we see, not only just what we've gotten in the past, but what Korea gets....it's just depressing.
    You may be suffering from SAD.

Seasonal Archeage Disorder
    #SheepieLives!

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #16
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    While we are getting the feedback we are receiving and passing it to the ArcheAge development team, the events described in the official Winter Maiden post are the components that will be available for this year. Sadly, that does not include the present smashing event.

Additionally, the cupcakes were accidentally added into the game by the development team as a bug. They were not intended to be added to the list for 2015 in a "stealth" manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    While we are getting the feedback we are receiving and passing it to the ArcheAge development team, the events described in the official Winter Maiden post are the components that will be available for this year. Sadly, that does not include the present smashing event.

Additionally, the cupcakes were accidentally added into the game by the development team as a bug. They were not intended to be added to the list for 2015 in a "stealth" manner.
    you could have turned on some double drops/honor/exp during one of the many server restarts just to show a little bit of consideration. Instead you maintain the disgraceful course of demonstrating that you dont care by implying that 'collecting feedback' is all that is required on your part after intentionally crippling what has traditionally been the biggest event of the year. Speaking of feedback, wheres the feedback from last year? You know, where the entire playerbase unanimously stated that they loved breaking the boxes? Even within the context of your own narrative, you aren't doing your job satisfactorily because if you were, we would at least be getting a repeat of last year rather than a DOWNGRADE.

soooooooo why did your buddy on stream say wait and see is he not competent enough to say no event this year ? if there isn't an event SAY IT don't go like " wait and you see"

and about the cupcake .... srsly ? just put it freaking in it is a God damn cupcake or is it not western enough for us ? is the little snowman on it too much eastern style ? i am rly patient with Trion but i start to get rly pissed you ♥♥♥♥ up a update that you plan like 2 months ? early and can't controll the damage thats caused thanks to that even after 1 1/2 weeks ?
    Kuune - Aier, Kyprosa, Jakar EU

Kuune - Korean 노아르타

Hi there. We can't find the Winter Ghost though. At least none of my friends could.
    #SheepieLives!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfred View Post
    Hi there. We can't find the Winter Ghost though. At least none of my friends could.
    these are the snowmans you kill for the quest ... just farm em
    Kuune - Aier, Kyprosa, Jakar EU

Kuune - Korean 노아르타

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast