+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Gift event this year....

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    While we are getting the feedback we are receiving and passing it to the ArcheAge development team, the events described in the official Winter Maiden post are the components that will be available for this year. Sadly, that does not include the present smashing event.

Additionally, the cupcakes were accidentally added into the game by the development team as a bug. They were not intended to be added to the list for 2015 in a "stealth" manner.
    Okay thats great but I would like additional information:

Why was the candy crush event not added?

So far I cannot fathom any reason for this, it was one of my favorite events I look forward to all year (and my only source of vocation hastener scrolls). And please dont say FS, you could easily run different events on FS and Legacy and if you cannot then you need to figure out how.....

I understand adding events to 2015 was an accident though you didnt state how or when that would be fixed. Please elaborate.
    (Aranzeb) - Nth | - Lumberjack Phenom - Baron of the South Rook // North Peri Forest - LAA Member since 2015 "Land Addicts Anonymous" (in recovery) | WTB LAND

Quote Originally Posted by Nth View Post
    Okay thats great but I would like additional information:

Why was the candy crush event not added?

So far I cannot fathom any reason for this, it was one of my favorite events I look forward to all year (and my only source of vocation hastener scrolls). And please dont say FS, you could easily run different events on FS and Legacy and if you cannot then you need to figure out how.....

I understand adding events to 2015 was an accident though you didnt state how or when that would be fixed. Please elaborate.
    because it was different this year you had to pick up a quest on mirage and look for a gift trade pack around mirage when you found it bring it back to the entrance tadaa rng gift box

http://archeage.xlgames.com/events/running/467?page=1
    Kuune - Aier, Kyprosa, Jakar EU

Kuune - Korean 노아르타

We have not been wise this year so we are punished? Nan but seriously the noel vent looks like a punishment. Lol

First time I see its on a mmo even the shabby mmo has a noel Úvent.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshi120 View Post
    because it was different this year you had to pick up a quest on mirage and look for a gift trade pack around mirage when you found it bring it back to the entrance tadaa rng gift box

wouhaa nice Úvent

Quote Originally Posted by outmam View Post
    wouhaa nice Úvent
    Ikr but this isn't important as we know don't forget if the cash shop breaks it only takes a few mins and a green message pops up about ist back up ASAP ;D
    Kuune - Aier, Kyprosa, Jakar EU

Kuune - Korean 노아르타

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    While we are getting the feedback we are receiving and passing it to the ArcheAge development team, the events described in the official Winter Maiden post are the components that will be available for this year. Sadly, that does not include the present smashing event.

Additionally, the cupcakes were accidentally added into the game by the development team as a bug. They were not intended to be added to the list for 2015 in a "stealth" manner.
    I understand the desire to maintain the integrity of the Fresh Start servers but there are alternatives that you could seek as a company to help smooth things up.

The fact that we got the weakest compensation package (out of all the major compensation packages ever given) AND the cheapest Christmas event (I mean, I want to do this event but nothing in the small list of exchangeable items actually interests me) is bad.

Maybe you could introduce discount items on Legacy marketplace? Bring back some costumes and gliders? Add a small "gift box" that would be given to a player after he has done his 3 "loyalty token" login claims of the day? To avoid imbalance, gift box could include vocation badge items (rare saplings, livestock, more rarely a dawnsdrop), a few gilda stars, some merit badges, the odd chance of getting a costume or an expansion scroll? A mount?

It shouldn't be that hard to code, no?

In any case, it should have been done and I'm a bit baffled it wasn't. Your handling of the game as a whole for the past three weeks (overall, almost all aspects) has most people scratching their heads in a state of disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshi120 View Post

thats cool, a differnt direction I could deal with. Did they state why we did not get the KR event you linked? Cus I would take that too....
    (Aranzeb) - Nth | - Lumberjack Phenom - Baron of the South Rook // North Peri Forest - LAA Member since 2015 "Land Addicts Anonymous" (in recovery) | WTB LAND

Literally ♥♥♥♥ event from the previous years in other words. Even the first year we had a free gift event on our divine clock.

And another FAIL from Trion/Xl Games.

U guys said u want to make less event,but make those events better !- FAIL

U said ur listening to ur players opinion about events !-FAIL

And the worst is--ITS FREAKIN CHRISTMAS AND WE GET NOTHING !?!? - FAIL

U r really showing us how much u care about ur loyal playerbase.

I hope u guys only had some coals and haystacks under ur christmas trees,cause thats the same what ur offering us this year.

I really wish i could write some good things about u guys at Trion,but its really hard to find anything this year .

Ur sayin u want to make things better,but sadly talking about it is all what comes around.

so i was really sad how Trion ruined the beloved Winter Maiden Event in ArcheAge

This was really a let down! Killed the Christmas Feeling in this Game and no. Playing X-Mas Music in the "Capitals" isnt enough
    Oh and dont forget to mention the funny Festival State of the Zones....well played in to Nuia Players Hands again....

Most favorized Faction ever for Trion....
    First Nuias get more easy Farm with 3.0 and now Winter Maiden Festival they can easily drive stuff to Solis....

Trino should really start to work hard in 2017 to make up the mess from 2016 and before...

we always giving u feedback and we feel always were getting ignored.

Stop looking around with $_$ and start work better on your Published Titles and i dont just say about ArcheAge. Every Game Published by you are lacking several Stuff...most is serious "Communication"
    ArcheAge Unchained should be renamed into: AlphaStage Age and the incompetent Publishers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast