+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Gift event this year....

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    While we are getting the feedback we are receiving and passing it to the ArcheAge development team, the events described in the official Winter Maiden post are the components that will be available for this year. Sadly, that does not include the present smashing event.

Additionally, the cupcakes were accidentally added into the game by the development team as a bug. They were not intended to be added to the list for 2015 in a "stealth" manner.
    Fine, I feel better.. a little.
    ~BOOP~
    Old Timers Guild
    Tahyang, Conviction, Kadum, Dochul

I don't feel better....lol. Just the basic lip service you get from companies. Not going to change anything. Remember when they said they were working with xl to make better events with better rewards? Must of got lost in translation cause now we get crappier events with crappier rewards. Remember when events gave labor pots as prizes if you didn't want décor? yea I do too. Now we don't even get the new décor. GG.
    REAPER

What development team? Isn't it all developed by XLgames as you always mention.
    Dahuta EU - <IRON>Slyna - back to quit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deliqo View Post
    What development team? Isn't it all developed by XLgames as you always mention.
    maybe they have more power about the game than they let us know ? wouldn't suprise me ... but ofc never tell us that so they can still blame xl
    Kuune - Aier, Kyprosa, Jakar EU

Kuune - Korean 노아르타

So to sum up.

What we got:
    - unstable servers
    - trion excuses
    - poor customer service
    - old bugs ressurected like apex one for example
    - nerfs to everything ingame thats not cashshop

What we didnt get and what we hoped for:
    - christmass event ( not even a new one but new one would be funnier)
    - christmass gifts ( not even a legacy gear ticekts )
    - new content to speed up progress ( upgrade for cars etc, refined honor gems )
    - server merges to fix "dead server" issue

@Trion
    Maybe You didnt sum it up but feel free to use it as a team meeting memo material and give it a 10 mins to think ( NOT TALK , just THINK ) about how can YOU not xlgames adress these problems because its Your problem not xlgames problem that players are unhappy.

Happy new year
    Captain Blackbeard First Full Erenor EU
    AA KR CBT 5&OB Participant
    AA RU Release Start
    AA EU Hardcore Alpha Member
    AA EU Headstart Haranya Kyprosa Citizen
    Solis Holdings CEO
    Auroria Land Baron and the Archeum Keeper

This was incredibly disappointing, and I continue to be unsurprised by Trion responses. All of them seem to be 'We're aware of this', or 'We've passed this information on'. While it's nice forums are 'recognised', these aren't actually answers and aren't doing anything to fix the problems (at least from what we as players see).

As someone mentioned earlier, Fresh Start servers are becoming a real pain in the ♥♥♥ for players that didn't want to start over after literal years of playing one character, or even just wanted to finish a damn coin collection (Which I'll again say shouldn't have even been an issue as if it continued as normal, it would have been completed BEFORE Fresh Start even started)

What's worse for me personally is last year I was away from home for Christmas, and so only got to experience a few days of the present smashing fun. This year I've been home the whole time and the only thing that's been available is a festival with useless items (I still have my hats from last year..) or a cosmetic pet that for some reason requires a metric fkton of coins.

All the garbage that dropped from boxes like candy weapons and reindeer headgear all in the cash shop. That's all you need to know about where AA is going.

@ScottHartsman.

This failure is your responsibility. Buck stops with you. Please respond and do not issue another lie stating this is all due to the stunning competence of your management.

Apologies and admissions of fault look better than lies.

It's been pretty clear that since summer Trion as been trying to smother AA and now it's on drip, drip life support getting minimal attention, support, and staff.

It was around the time Trion ditched live support and switched to ticket only and our esteemed producer complained about players complaining about problems and mistakes with special events on a livestream.

Once upon a time, the production team actually attempted to make the game enjoyable to play and rewarded players who hung on throughout their messes and mistakes.

But now they're just actively trashing it and every time certain folk make a post all I see is "don't like it, don't play it" behind the "oh we're so sorry" and "3.0 is just AWESOME ya'll!" BS.

The inability to do a SINGLE thing right by this game anymore appears intentional. I can't imagine the levels if incompetence if this is all truly just a series of dumb mistakes and bad judgement.

I would get into why we weren't told directly about not getting the smashing event because PVP totally proves one isn't a coward, but I've already said enough.

Pretty much all of my AA-derived entertainment now is coming from the teams behind it. I'm glad the anniversary event was so terrible; it was good practice for skipping all of the rest since (except Halloween, but doing one out of five is pretty dismal).

Just plan your exit already, Trion. We get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kytt View Post
    It's been pretty clear that since summer Trion as been trying to smother AA and now it's on drip, drip life support getting minimal attention, support, and staff.

It was around the time Trion ditched live support and switched to ticket only and our esteemed producer complained about players complaining about problems and mistakes with special events on a livestream.

Once upon a time, the production team actually attempted to make the game enjoyable to play and rewarded players who hung on throughout their messes and mistakes.

But now they're just actively trashing it and every time certain folk make a post all I see is "don't like it, don't play it" behind the "oh we're so sorry" and "3.0 is just AWESOME ya'll!" BS.

The inability to do a SINGLE thing right by this game anymore appears intentional. I can't imagine the levels if incompetence if this is all truly just a series of dumb mistakes and bad judgement.

I would get into why we weren't told directly about not getting the smashing event because PVP totally proves one isn't a coward, but I've already said enough.

Pretty much all of my AA-derived entertainment now is coming from the teams behind it. I'm glad the anniversary event was so terrible; it was good practice for skipping all of the rest since (except Halloween, but doing one out of five is pretty dismal).

Just plan your exit already, Trion. We get it.
    I think my favorite part about ARCHEMAS is that there is literally no reason what so ever for marinople and solis to be in festival mode as there is no festival to participate in!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast