Closed Thread
Page 141 of 225 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2248

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 1/9 -- North America Server Restart at 12:15 PM PST (UTC-8) [UPDATED 10:37 PM PST]

I'm in a wheelchair and trion just told me to go outside when its below freezing.

Quote Originally Posted by Axel667 View Post

@Trionbrasse stop fueling the fire man
    Repost for comedic effect

Quote Originally Posted by bake View Post
    probably sick

Updating Resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    4:55 PM PST: - Bad tidings... Reckoning-NA and Vengeance-NA are offline once more and will remain so until we receive a new build from XL. ~
    Brasse
    Now most of the rest of them are down too . The Naga in the Howling Forest in Airain Rock on Kyrios wouldn't fight back, wouldn't respawn, then disappeared, then the mob I needed to summon wouldn't summon for my race quest. I'm stuck...if I weren't already booted off from the server shutting down lol

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    I cannot give you even a ballpark estimate until we have one. Do not sit at your computer waiting; there is far too much else you can be doing.
    When I game I want to play is down, I usually check their forums on my phone from time to time, and play something else in the interim, or read a book, see a movie, visit a friend for board games or *shudder* clean the kitchen and do laundry.

In the interim, we are doing all we can do, but a lot of that involves waiting as well.
    Did you just really said that to a paying costumer? Jesus now i know why trion has such a bad rep

Manure...npc's went to BDO again. Tried to use a MI portal right after that and it crashed the game.

Good thing you're not in charge of an MMO company.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
    For new compensation.... What about (besides obvious a week or 2 patron time) 2-3,000 credits, a unique title (The Survivor) and maybe a handful of labor potions?
    Lol. Get this from my post? xD The "I Survived Trino" name haha.

Lot more people have spent a TON of MONEY on this game, not to mention hours they have in it . Clocks a Tickn , How long are you going to stay ?

Quote Originally Posted by Captivating View Post
    funny that cuz why would p2w need to buy it if there wasn't anyone needing it from them? things to make you go "hmm"
    Still buy patron. Still buy expansion scrolls etc.

Game would be less P2W, P2W would pay less to win....

Win, win situation.

Closed Thread
Page 141 of 225 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast