Closed Thread
Page 158 of 225 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2248

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 1/9 -- North America Server Restart at 12:15 PM PST (UTC-8) [UPDATED 10:37 PM PST]

Quote Originally Posted by AKI View Post
    Looks like the issue was found and wasn't as severe as they thought? in there recent update they said ALL NA servers will be up ASAP...
    as soon as possible isn't an actual indicator of time
    Harbingers of Freedom | Vengeance | Cabalist

Quote Originally Posted by AKI View Post
    Looks like the issue was found and wasn't as severe as they thought? in there recent update they said ALL NA servers will be up ASAP...
    ASAP doesnt mean soon

COMPENSATION???? Again u take us down during PRIME TIME. no packs delivered, no gold being made, and my bedtime creeping closer because of work in the AM! and then the lovely u have 15 min to make sure to spend all our labor on what we need because were not gonna be able to get back on tonite! and we are supposed to praise trion and how well y'all have gotten the game together for 3.0< its jan 9!!!! its been a month and you still cant get the game to work right for even a couple days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyleria View Post
    Brasse, you are watching threads and discussions? I've been in business for 17 years managing businesses for others. I also own and operate my own business. Do you know what you are expected to do as a manager/owner? When something goes down or is not working properly, you don't post messages in a forum with other people. When customers are involved, you call however many people it takes to get a problem fixed and I mean immediately. I have been called out during weddings, funerals, church, bed, dinner, you name it I have had to cancel it for the customers. I also didn't sit on the phone (discussions/threads) waiting on someone to tell me what was going on. If no one could give me a reason why, I dug in and found out why. I understand you might not be a programmer, but you should have at least 10 of them on call debugging the problem. Responding and telling us you are working on the issue is fine, but there is no watch and wait. Customers are greedy, impatient, and all around terrible to deal with, but at some point they are right be cause they are the ones spending money. Yes I get you have a language barrier with XL but come on, don't you have a debugger that can track down these problems? It is not that difficult to figure out.
    lololol... seriously? Not that difficult to figure out? How many lines of code you think this game has? You crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    UPDATE 6:11 PM PST:
    From Khrolan, "The primary reason the NPCs are disappearing is due to the massive number of NPCs and interactable items (harvestables) spawned in the world. This state is occurring more now than previously due to land being established (primarily Auroria) and a high number of dungeon instances being open.
    To help diffuse the problem, we're deactivating the third instances of the Ayanad Library (on each floor), reducing the number of arena and mirage island instances and disabling a large number of the Warborn starting instances.
    If we reach the item limit again, dungeons will be affected first, followed by the overworld. A more permanent solution will be provided by XL Games overnight, but we'll be applying these changes shortly, in an attempt to restore the service this evening."
    On a side note, the issue originates from Reckoning and Vengeance due to high server loads, but it is spreading to all NA legacy servers, because they all share the same environment back end.
    This also means we will have to shut ALL NA SERVERS DOWN again, in 15 minutes.
    Configuration changes will be made to help limit the problem.
    All NA servers will be brought back up as quickly as possible.

~Brasse

4:55 PM PST: - Bad tidings... Reckoning-NA and Vengeance-NA are offline once more and will remain so until we receive a new build from XL. ~Brasse

4:25 PM PST: The rest of the NA servers now coming online: Morpheus-NA, Kraken-NA, Nazar-NA, Hanure-NA, Reckoning-NA, Vengeance-NA!

4:22 PM PST: Ollo-NA, Tahyang-NA and Salphira-NA also coming online now!

4:17 PM PST: Kyrios-NA now online as well.

4:15 PM PST Update: Aranzeb-NA is now online. The team is bringing it up as a test, and if successful, the other servers will follow. Watching this thread to see how it goes!
    ~Brasse

3:15 PM PST Update: The work between XL and Trion continues, and XL is exploring the current options available for resolutions to these issues. Next update in 2 hours, or earlier if we have new information.

2:05 PM PST Update: We're working with the team at XLGAMES and running a further series of tests with them. While the servers are back up and running, we're going to continue to leave them closed to players as they continue to investigate. Next update will be in 1 hour, or earlier if we have new information.

1:05 PM PST Update: The servers are in their final phases of rebooting, and the team will be moving through them with standard testing before opening them up for play. We should have all servers back online within the hour, as an estimate. If that should change, we'll update the thread here.

Hello everyone,

As noted in our other thread, we will be performing a complete restart of all North American servers today at 12:15 PM. Many servers are showing signs of NPCs no longer appearing, and part of what we need to do to fix this problem is fully restart the entire region.

We'll keep this thread update with new information as we get it.
    Sure this many things error is only happening in na where you put a patch yes les believe your story.

They said all NA servers were to be restarted does that include vengeance and reckoning to?

u should change "downtime" to "deadtime" cuz archage is dying...

Lets all go to EU and start single planting!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustWantToPlayTheGame View Post
    Mostly because now I can assume with a reasonable degree of certainty that they actually know what the problem is. Which is the first step in solving it. When they spend 14 hours providing short server status updates and no clarity on the larger issue, it makes you think they don't actually know what's going on.
    Well there's that. But having been here since Alpha, hope no longer springs eternal. I hope you're right though!

Quote Originally Posted by eLt View Post
    europe server glype launcer wİndows have İn " update " not have "play" and you're stop the restart and maİntİance server how İs logİn europe servers ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

Closed Thread
Page 158 of 225 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast