+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge January Preview Livestream January 13 at 1:30 PM PDT

  1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,616

    ArcheAge January Preview Livestream January 13 at 1:30 PM PDT


    Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream!

    January 2017 has arrived, and we're bolting right in to a preview of what's to come! Join us this week as we discuss the upcoming development schedule, answer questions, and talk Pawesome. If you have a question you'd like us to address on the stream, make sure to submit it to us in this official thread!

    ArcheAge January Preview Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, January 13 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
    Duration: 45-50 minutes

    Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be hosting our usual giveaway and you could win!

  2. #2
    Senior Member SparxIsGrounded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,507
    Will the Pawsome festival be like before or is there more things added? I gotta get myself a Pirate cat to match my Pirate-ness

    Also can we expect any changes to the use of the Peace Treaty at all? The "Mufasa-killing" stampede of haulers that come out of Anhimar with like 40 days of peace scroll... omg it's beautiful but so painful to look at when I can't have them ;-;

    Will we be seeing the announcements of the Creator Contest stuff winners, I really want to see the rest of the videos submitted
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

    STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C



  3. #3
    When are the server char transfers available please?
    and when is the upgrade for the Redwood roadstar (aka B200 and S200) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1qimF0qjuM

  4. #4
    Junior Member Vivisky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by mastershades View Post
    when are the server char transfers available please?
    And when is the upgrade for the redwood roadstar (aka b200 and s200)
    yes we need to know!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    131
    Sorry i stopped watching you all goof around pretending to be real developers. Id watch but your unlikely to answer even the most basic of requests we ask. Why are server transfers down? Why has the capacity of EU servers reached the state of high when pre patch none even hit medium and now we have less players than before the patch.

    Clearly you are using cheap servers and just through the extra one on top of legacy. Thats why you wont open transfers. Thats why servers are so unstable. Rather than trino spending money on expanding the servers you took the cheap way out and dumped it on top. Well legacy players now think your company is an even bigger joke than before. How about you open your stream addressing these issues instead of your usual white wash of the subjects we want answers too. Please dont spend an hour talking nonsense in a stream when the game is a sinking ship.

  6. #6
    Senior Member SparxIsGrounded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblefooot View Post
    Sorry i stopped watching you all goof around pretending to be real developers. Id watch but your unlikely to answer even the most basic of requests we ask. Why are server transfers down? Why has the capacity of EU servers reached the state of high when pre patch none even hit medium and now we have less players than before the patch.

    Clearly you are using cheap servers and just through the extra one on top of legacy. Thats why you wont open transfers. Thats why servers are so unstable. Rather than trino spending money on expanding the servers you took the cheap way out and dumped it on top. Well legacy players now think your company is an even bigger joke than before. How about you open your stream addressing these issues instead of your usual white wash of the subjects we want answers too. Please dont spend an hour talking nonsense in a stream when the game is a sinking ship.
    Don't watch then.
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

    STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C



  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    131
    Ok during this time ill pop up on my screen the scary slide show of some girl called sparks i was sent recently : /

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10
    Might want to change the date i am sure Friday is not the 11th. Try again and double check next time unless you want to feed the trolls even more.

  9. #9
    Senior Member SparxIsGrounded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblefooot View Post
    Ok during this time ill pop up on my screen the scary slide show of some girl called sparks i was sent recently : /
    Excuse you?
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

    STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C



  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post

    Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream!

    January 2017 has arrived, and we're bolting right in to a preview of what's to come! Join us this week as we discuss the upcoming development schedule, answer questions, and talk Pawesome. If you have a question you'd like us to address on the stream, make sure to submit it to us in this official thread!

    ArcheAge January Preview Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, January 11 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
    Duration: 45-50 minutes

    Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be hosting our usual giveaway and you could win!
    what day is the livestream? friday january 13 or wednesday january 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts