+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge January Preview Livestream January 13 at 1:30 PM PDT

Junior Member Firetail Taevarth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elorin View Post
    questions are in order of importance to the players i game with:

1. are there any plans to get us another hotbar? with the new abyssal and racial skills, i'm finding i don't have anywhere near enough easily accessible buttons.

2. are there any plans to alter or remove the current buff limit? with new stuff like the labor stipend, castle work permit, family buff, and specific abyssal skills, i'm finding i'm bumping up against this more often than i'd like -- and it is especially annoying when other people are causing my buffs to be knocked off when they come near me with things like hero cloaks and defiance.

3. can we get the default location of the mobilization order moved to somewhere other than the center of the screen? Or an option to enable/disable them in the menu? sometimes i'm in the middle of something, and only want to disable them for a couple of hours - not a full 24.

4. can you ask xl games if/why they lowered the drop rate of ayanad tomes from the heart of ayanad instance? our average drop rate before the 3.0 update was holding fairly steady around 41.1% with full loot pots. Now it is trending close to 25.3%. While it is possible(however improbable) that we have been extremely unlucky the past month, a more likely scenario is that the drop rate was lowered without a proper announcement.

5. can we get a hotkey that allows us to instantly target our tracked target?

6. will we ever get a fix for when a player sometimes does not get the popup for revive after it has been cast on them while inside a dungeon?

7. will we ever get a fix for getting stuck in combat in certain situations?

8. is the auto-target swapping interruption of the level 55 vitalism abyssal skill intended? currently you are required to target a dead player body in order to use this skill, but when you take damage in combat, your target automatically swaps to whoever damaged you, and causes the vitalism skill to fail due to invalid target. If this skill is inteded to be used during combat, only ccs should be able to interrupt it, not a quirky ui feature.

9. will we ever get a loot system that lets us set loot for each specific item? i'm finding i usually want to roll of half the items my group gets, and pass on the other half, so the current system is pretty useless in my opinion.

10. can we get the default loot roll changed back to free-for-all?

11. can we get some clarification on how to obtain tadal's development journal manuscript? i've used my cogwheel longboard for months now, and have not been given the achievement.

12. when will we get new high/mid level items in the merit badge store? i have nearly 3,000 merit badges, and nothing exciting that i'm interested in buying.

13. why do we only get 750 vocation badges from the "i'll sleep when i'm dead" merit quest that requires us to spend 3,000 labor, when all the other merit quests that require us to spend labor give more per labor spent?

14. can we get a button next to each merit quest that allows us to reroll that quest? sometimes my schedule does not allow me to be online during some of the events that can pop up as merit quest objectives; i'd like to still have the opportunity to get both prime tenacious giftboxes each day.

15. will we ever get the ability to reposition the loyalty token button?

16. will we ever get proper teleport book sorting?

17. are there any plans to get us title sorting? i currently have 87 titles(18 pages), and i really could use a favorites page similar to the teleport book at minimum.

18. why are there still no achievements for the heart of ayanad instance? there are achievements for every other dungeon/instance in the game, why not this one?

19. why is the guild buff glide speed boost not applied to the sloth/squirrel gliders in our version?

20. will we ever get the ability to put spaces in ship, pet, and building names?

21. will we ever get capitalization for guild titles?

22. will the upcoming "player appreciation packages" actually contain 'player appreciation coins'?

23. now that the rewards for being a hero have been greatly reduced, can we get the leadership requirements reduced as well? i'm tired of my friends telling me: "i'd love to help you with whatever sandbox activity you've asked me to help with, but i can't come because i have to go to cr/gr/mm/halcy/eye/everyothereventinthegamethatgivesleadership."

24. can we get a menu option to disable skill queue for our own clients? i've been having more problems with it active than i ever had before it was implemented.

25. will we ever get a fix for the "somewhere" anywhere warehouse?

26. why do we have standardized merchant ships(same length, width, etc.), but not proper docks & moorings to accommodate said boats?

26. why do players not get crime points for 'property destruction'? e.g. Destroying another player's car/hauler/ship while bloodlusted.

27. can we get better permission settings for our land and storage chests? e.g. The ability to have them set to 'guild' and 'family' simultaneously.

28. why has our ui gone so long without a meaningful update? the majority of the questions i've posted here seem to relate to that.
    this all of it. All. Of it.
    Kharjo [East] on Morpheus Server (Now on kadum) [NA]

Insidious Cupcake Co. Guild

Furry/Scalie

>Kha'jiit has wares if you have the coin

"Kha'jiit guards your back!" - Kharjo

Quote Originally Posted by Elorin View Post
    Questions are in order of importance to the players I game with:

1. Are there any plans to get us another hotbar? With the new Abyssal and Racial Skills, I'm finding I don't have anywhere near enough easily accessible buttons.

2. Are there any plans to alter or remove the current buff limit? With new stuff like the labor stipend, Castle Work Permit, family buff, and specific Abyssal Skills, I'm finding I'm bumping up against this more often than I'd like -- and it is especially annoying when other people are causing my buffs to be knocked off when they come near me with things like hero cloaks and defiance.

3. Can we get the default location of the Mobilization Order moved to somewhere OTHER THAN the center of the screen? Or an option to enable/disable them in the menu? Sometimes I'm in the middle of something, and only want to disable them for a couple of hours - not a full 24.

4. Can you ask XL games if/why they lowered the drop rate of Ayanad Tomes from the Heart of Ayanad instance? Our average drop rate before the 3.0 update was holding fairly steady around 41.1% with full loot pots. Now it is trending close to 25.3%. While it is possible(however improbable) that we have been extremely unlucky the past month, a more likely scenario is that the drop rate was lowered without a proper announcement.

5. Can we get a hotkey that allows us to instantly target our tracked target?

6. Will we ever get a fix for when a player sometimes does not get the popup for revive after it has been cast on them while inside a dungeon?

7. Will we ever get a fix for getting STUCK IN COMBAT in certain situations?

8. Is the Auto-target swapping interruption of the level 55 Vitalism Abyssal Skill intended? Currently you are required to target a dead player body in order to use this skill, but when you take damage in combat, your target automatically swaps to whoever damaged you, and causes the Vitalism skill to fail due to invalid target. If this skill is inteded to be used during combat, only CCs should be able to interrupt it, not a quirky UI feature.

9. Will we ever get a loot system that lets us set loot for each specific item? I'm finding I usually want to roll of half the items my group gets, and pass on the other half, so the current system is pretty useless in my opinion.

10. Can we get the default loot roll changed back to free-for-all?

11. Can we get some clarification on how to obtain Tadal's Development Journal Manuscript? I've used my cogwheel longboard for months now, and have not been given the achievement.

12. When will we get new High/Mid level items in the Merit Badge Store? I have nearly 3,000 Merit Badges, and nothing exciting that I'm interested in buying.

13. Why do we only get 750 vocation badges from the "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" merit quest that requires us to spend 3,000 labor, when ALL the other merit quests that require us to spend labor give more per labor spent?

14. Can we get a button next to each Merit Quest that allows us to reroll that quest? Sometimes my schedule does not allow me to be online during some of the events that can pop up as Merit Quest objectives; I'd like to still have the opportunity to get both Prime Tenacious Giftboxes each day.

15. Will we ever get the ability to reposition the Loyalty Token Button?

16. Will we ever get proper teleport book sorting?

17. Are there any plans to get us title sorting? I currently have 87 titles(18 pages), and I really could use a favorites page similar to the teleport book at minimum.

18. Why are there still no achievements for the Heart of Ayanad instance? There are achievements for EVERY other dungeon/instance in the game, why not this one?

19. Why is the Guild Buff Glide Speed Boost not applied to the Sloth/Squirrel Gliders in our version?

20. Will we ever get the ability to put spaces in ship, pet, and building names?

21. Will we ever get capitalization for Guild Titles?

22. Will the upcoming "Player Appreciation Packages" actually contain 'Player Appreciation Coins'?

23. Now that the rewards for being a hero have been greatly reduced, can we get the leadership requirements reduced as well? I'm tired of my friends telling me: "I'd love to help you with whatever sandbox activity you've asked me to help with, but I can't come because I have to go to CR/GR/MM/Halcy/Eye/EVERYothereventinthegamethatgivesleadership."

24. Can we get a menu option to DISABLE Skill Queue for our own clients? I've been having more problems with it active than I ever had before it was implemented.

25. Will we ever get a fix for the "Somewhere" Anywhere Warehouse?

26. Why do we have standardized merchant ships(same length, width, etc.), but not proper docks & moorings to accommodate said boats?

26. Why do players not get crime points for 'property destruction'? e.g. destroying another player's car/hauler/ship while bloodlusted.

27. Can we get better permission settings for our land and storage chests? e.g. the ability to have them set to 'guild' and 'family' simultaneously.

28. Why has our UI gone so long without a meaningful update? The majority of the questions I've posted here seem to relate to that.
    Even getting a definitive answer on 1 of these would make this the best live stream in the past 6 months.

I'd like to add a quick one from the pirate perspective, please move the CR quest giver in sungold to his previous location so he's not surrounded by a dozen murderous guards. There is already enough stacked against pirates in this game.... no need for this to have been mad ea change as well.

Nvm :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblefooot View Post
    Sorry i stopped watching you all goof around pretending to be real developers. Id watch but your unlikely to answer even the most basic of requests we ask. Why are server transfers down? Why has the capacity of EU servers reached the state of high when pre patch none even hit medium and now we have less players than before the patch.

Clearly you are using cheap servers and just through the extra one on top of legacy. Thats why you wont open transfers. Thats why servers are so unstable. Rather than trino spending money on expanding the servers you took the cheap way out and dumped it on top. Well legacy players now think your company is an even bigger joke than before. How about you open your stream addressing these issues instead of your usual white wash of the subjects we want answers too. Please dont spend an hour talking nonsense in a stream when the game is a sinking ship.
    pretty much this

Have gem bloom petals been fixed?
    Why were items removed from legacy players' accounts?
    When are we getting our zodiac coin compensation?
    Will faction town halls return?
    Will livestream write ups/recaps return?
    Will we be able to spend the tokens that were left over from the event tab being removed early?
    When can start receiving reliable, transparent, accessible, respectful information/communication?

After the recent server downtimes is there any word on compensation missed out on the deer and Reckoning has been unstable at best

Quote Originally Posted by Sovorack View Post
    Because there is another event comming up I have a question about Event Tokens...

Each year we get aprox the same events, but each time we receive a slightly different kind of token. One time being a "token", the next time it's a "coin" and yet another time the year of the event is added...

Is there any reason why we should keep leftovers? Will they ever be used again or will you keep changing it? Cause now all the different kinds are taking quite a bit of space in my warehouse/otherworld chests...
    In the past it was mentioned several times to not throw away leftovers , as the might (yes, I know might <> will) be usable the next year.

I believe, but I can be wrong, that Korea receives the same tokens. Leftovers can be used again the next year, when the specific event is organized.
    Agree ! This is very annoying. A good example is the last Winter Maiden event. Tokens look exactly the same as last yr, yet do not stack and last yrs tokens are untradable. So this year I boycotted the event. Screw this, there are already way too many character bound items. #nothappy.

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    When Hellswamp is in peace it the best time to start a dominion war. I think 6 in one day is our record atm. It's there for a reason, but I also don't agree with people spamming it to have 40+ days of peace.
    To be fair, on my server Hanure. The west is ultra over populated and they like to pick a single guild and just dom them over and over and over and over. Disrupt all activity of that guild meanwhile putting like 2-3 to 1 odds in the field. So peace treaties are the only way some people would ever even get to play the game.

<Undecided>
    Pure Healer

#fixskillqueue

Can you please update us on the status of the PTS server. It's been down almost long enough to start losing properties. As a long time tester, I have so much stuff that getting it all mailed back to me will take a significant amount of time to deal with before I can get to testing again. Just need a couple days to pay our taxes at least, please

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast