+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge January Preview Livestream January 13 at 1:30 PM PDT

I would like to know if the Royal Seed drops are RNG or proficiency. I have over 130k prof in farming and the Royal Seed drop averages 3/ 100 barley or rice seeds. There has been no noticeable change in drop rate from my original 42k farming prof.

Please increase the drop rate because it is taking wayyyyyyy too much game time to do the single planting to get the Royal Seeds, not to mention incredibly sore hand!

Fix transfers

I have question for u guys, why our anchoring charms much more expensive the korean version of game?

i want the Snail!! im poor^^ and yesterday one GM talked to me

Why ask for questions if only the stuff that's already spammed all over the forum is going to get a response anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by blbodycounqt View Post
    Yes , pls , when are the transfers coming back , we're dying here ...
    Literally dying ...

Pls, fix transfer...

I've got a question. I cannot find a valid answer for it anywhere. I just recently obtained a ship design for a bigger ship.. I got all my mats together to build it .. I decided that I would save my labor for my main character and give everything to my alt character to build .... sounded like a good idea at the time .. as soon my alt character put the dry dock down .. I realized my stupid mistake ..now when my alt builds the ship .. it will be bound to that character .. hmmmm. O.K. How stupid, right! So .. if I wait for the timer to run out on the dry dock .. I know the drydock will be destroyed and I'm fine with that. What about my boat design? Will it be mailed back to me or can someone come along and build it or steal the design? I figure if I wait out the timer I can just mail the design back to my main ... lol

So what did we find out about the live stream? Anything exciting?

we found they still are acting like there is nothing wrong and ignoring most questions about 3.0. They want us to forget how ♥♥♥♥ it is right now and blow smoke like the 3.b will be better 'cus "Science". They are talking to XL about compensation, so nothing good for Legacy cus 'Fresh Start' and nothing good for most of Fresh Start 'cus you never were able to log in enough to get it.

Server issues are not their fault, it's because game is larger on the servers. So expect the game to get worse as the next new land opens up 3.b.

Worse news for people that want mergers, game is to large to merge. Great news for people who don't want mergers, just afk more alt accounts and decor your lands to max for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    I've heard many people complaining about the economy. Larders? Dead. Handicraft? Dead. Gear Crafting? Dead. Larceny? Dead. Trade Packs? Dead. Bundles? Dead. Fishing? Dead. Alchemy? You guessed it . . . Pretty much if it's in the game I've heard someone say it's dead.

Could you take a moment to go over the design goals of the new economy changes and why things were changed so drastically?
    If it's all dead, then that kinda sounds like economy is working as intended since everything's more or less on an even field lol. When people say something in the economy is dead, they usually mean it doesn't give a dominant advantage anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast