+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Preventative Maintenance: 1/13/17 at 3:00 AM PST

Angry SO... WHere's the compensation for this one?

I got yesterday the compensation for the downtime we had before... But where's my compensation for the downtime that is just going on?!

Come on Trion, I came back to AA hoping you guys had fixed all these problems but I see now you haven't even scratched the surface! This looks almost like after release!

This is getting a little tireing now I must admit, I have 2 accounts but all the downtime im heading back to the grind in wow now with the new raids next week opening. will still play AA to tend my garden but wont be making it my main game anymore due to this constant downtime.

I do not feel giving us a compensation pack every few weeks is helping anymore as the sittuation is going on month after month it seems. slowly but surely we are going to abandon ship, and gardens!

Some good news

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Lul care to give us a real compensation for having the servers barely playable for 2-3 days aswell as 3-4 weeks of it :^)

is this a schedules maintenence?

Can you please stop doing maintenance and taking the servers down during OCE prime time like I've literally only been able to play twice in over a week because of this bs timining of it and I'm sure many other OCE players that can only play during those times can say the same. It's getting ridiculous, you guys really hate the OCE community huh.

I wonder if Trion employees log in to the forums from time to time just to see the people cry and whine about not getting enough. I know i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysus View Post
    I wonder if Trion employees log in to the forums from time to time just to see the people cry and whine about not getting enough. I know i do.
    if they do its probably like "who cares!!! get a life go play outside kiddies"

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    This is good news? This is like jumping in a heated swimming pool that is the exact lukewarm temperature as a public pool full of kid piss.

And then servers are down AGAIN with less than 4 hours notice, notice that came while most of the game is sleeping literally the day after this piss pack?

Just sell the publishing rights already please.

there is something better then playing archeage. if your of age try going and eating at a bar for dinner and then come home and expect to play the game only to have maintenece again. again i'm going to bed and see if it works tomorrow at 4 am

well guys , you all should be honest , i started the first day fresh start,i was days in waiting this nice event , i'm a fans of archeagge like you all..The start was with continue crash, while rushing for take the home where we planned, our lucky we was 2...and while i was not abble to log back, my partner rush to get the space we wanted,, sure ...was she alone ,, we had no way to get the neccessary space.This was a nigthmare days , unables to log in at the first crash , while the disconnection was over and over
    Now , two disconection in days are not an issue(grrr we was making pack in yanistere with cart out and filled)
    whats is wrongg now? need try to relog 2(4 or 5 for the less lucky) time for a grey screen?crahs of your pc not related to archeage , beccause if i don't .....why other should do?
    if the issue is they make a ddowntime for improve the gaame where there is good now?.....well guys , i dont agree with you all
    Again thanks you team of aarcheage and best regard
    Sapphire

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast