+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Compensation package is a joke

Compensation package is a joke

Seriously, Trion?

One day of patron?! It was down for longer than 24 hours just in the past three days.

12 warrior medals? 5 merit badges?! 2 Daru's Chests? 20 Hereafter Stones? I spent more than 100, every day, making portals that wouldn't spawn. For an entire week.

What the hell is this. This package should have been a huge thank you on your part to your customers - esp. all of us on Reckoning - for sticking around and putting up with the countless downtimes, maintenances, glitches, bugs and outright disappearances of NPCs.

This is the most ridiculous package you've ever made. Like what the hell, no loyalty tokens?!

(For people who missed it:
    2 Daru Warrior's Chests
    12 Warrior's Medals
    2 Bound Worker's Compensation: 1000
    5 Merit Badges
    2 Eternal Hero Potions, worth 500 honor each.
    20 Bound Hereafter Stones
    and a day of patron)

I agree.

you have got to be kidding me

YOu will not even get it if you did not try to log in to archeage when the ♥♥♥♥ storm was going on so we have another example of ♥♥♥♥ trion at work iam doing a charge back in the 500 bucks i put into this game this month ♥♥♥♥ this ♥♥♥♥

Straight slap in the face, as expected.

Tend to agree Reckoning got hammered. Subbed not long after people got the deer and better items and got all the downtimes/ 0 npcs / glitches/ bugs after it

lol, xD i bet trion is looking at us and laughing out loud, too bad they didn't make it 13 hereafter stones, just for the heck of it
    Dahuta EU - <IRON>Slyna - back to quit again.

it does not even make up for 10% of what we missed out on in dungeons and events over the last week
    and 1 day extra patron... is just...

I tried to login every day and got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Livis View Post
    YOu will not even get it if you did not try to log in to archeage when the ♥♥♥♥ storm was going on so we have another example of ♥♥♥♥ trion at work iam doing a charge back in the 500 bucks i put into this game this month ♥♥♥♥ this ♥♥♥♥
    Even that's no guarantee, I've been on every day and the compensation package isn't showing up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast